Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Yaaay!!! Congratulations on your new job

@RGbrown ! 😃 I know I know, you are nervous but you will be doing an excellent job!! Sending you my best wishes! And the home made polishes, cannot be prettier! I love them!!! 😍

@RGbrown Congratulations on the new job! I know I always get nervous before starting. I like that yoy matched the shade to your new employer. This will probably give them a great impression and definitely be a conversation starter 😊💚. I am sending over positive vibes for your first day. Your homemade polishes are beautiful. 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to getting started and getting the nerves over with  🤣

Happy Thanksgiving if your celebrating today! 🧡🍂🤎

My Mani for the holiday weekend 🦃

MTXX_MH20231008_071040716.jpg

The Polishes:

" All lovely Thorns and Voltures" - Thumb, Pinky and Middle, 2 coats but was almost fine with just 1. It's a deep red loaded with red glitter. The formula is described as Reflective. It is very shiny.

"Be Very Afraid"- An orange jelly loaded glitters and flakies. 2 coats. The flakies in this shift from orange to a fierce red in the light.

"Quoth the Raven" a pure black polish. 1 coat.

I layered one swipe the of Be Very Afraid over top, I thought it would be fun too see it over black.

MTXX_MH20231008_073045850.jpg

@CynthieLu  beautiful fall mani! I love how you reversed the color pattern between your hands, it looks so cute.

@CynthieLu Happy Thanksgiving!  Your mani matches perfect with the holiday!

@CynthieLu Ooh those are so pretty.

@CynthieLu Lovely thanksgiving mani! What brand is that black one-coater? I love how you switched up the pattern on the other hand so that it repeats itself going left to right across both your hands.

Thank you! @JoSometimes 🙏😊 I like switching it up a little on the patterns sometimes.These are all from LynnB Designs(She has 50% off promotions pretty often. 😉

Her Black is from her Tonally Awesome collection. Warning: that site is very fun to browse. 💖

@CynthieLu Great warning!!! I need to warn myself before browsing. For some reason I can't hold myself back when shopping on the site. If I do, I usually end up making a purchase. @JoSometimes 

@Mellmars1185 @CynthieLu Thanks for the warnings! I did browse once before but luckily (or unlucky?) I couldn’t fit it into my budget. 

@JoSometimes My issue is I need to create a budget. That is smart.

Lol @Mellmars1185 same 😅

@CynthieLu all the Fall feels 🙂

If fall feels could be captured in a mani, they would look like yours here @CynthieLu! So pretty! 🥰

very pretty color combination for the seasonal feeling!

Cuteee @CynthieLu early Thanksgiving vibes! Early for me 😂

Happy Thanksgiving @CynthieLu !!! 🍁🦃 What a gorgeous mani you have! I love all the colors that you chose, combining perfectly! 😍

@CynthieLu Beautiful combination of shades! They all work together wonderfully. Enjoy your day 🥰

@CynthieLu 

Love love love your red orange black mix here! Have a happy Thanksgiving!! ❤️🖤🧡

30,814 Replies
testing