Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  Thanks! I’ll have to look into it! I’ve never heard of it! 

Oh my gosh, @RGbrown, where do we all place our RGBrown Custom orders? 😉  Those look AMAZING!

@CookieGirl1 

Ha, these are definitely nowhere near ready for primetime 😅 I'm willing to overlook faults and foibles because I know I have no idea what I'm doing, but if I had bought these from a real brand, I'd be slightly annoyed at having spent money on them, and wouldn't give the brand a second look.

Not to say I haven't been rolling around some brand name ideas in my head, but that's waaaaaay off in the future (if ever, lol) 🤔

@RGbrown let me know when your brand officially launches 🙂

Your mani is so pretty and beachy looking, @RGbrown ! 💙💚💙💚  I'm sorry your plans didn't work out!  Best wishes to your sister and BIL!  (((HUG)))

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! Hopefully they get over it without much trouble! 

@RGbrown Stunning combination. I am so sorry to hear that your plans fell through. I know it can be dissapointing to have your heart set on something and have to cancel. I wish your family a speedy recovery and hope you are able to stay healthy. Sending *hugs*

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I'm truly hopeful that sis and BIL get over it easily with minimal issues 🤞

I can't see any lumpyness at all if that's any consolation @RGbrown Your homemade polishes look so awesome! Even if your #17 was drying very quickly your skill at applying your polishes really shows, because it looks soo smooth to my eyes. Beautiful set here.

I hope you can avoid all the sicknesses going around out there 🩵❤️

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! It's a little uneven IRL, but thankfully my terrible camera doesn't accent it in the pics 😅

1000001778.jpg

 #Cute

Cute @Keunicorn !

Beautiful nails @Keunicorn !

A French mani is a classic beauty and I love your extras @Keunicorn - they add such a fun and modern flair! ♥️

@Keunicorn  So cute! 

Gorgeous nails @Keunicorn they look fab!

@Keunicorn 

Love the flowers! 

@Keunicorn french manis always look so clean and classy!

Love your French mani, @Keunicorn ! 😍

@Keunicorn Fabulous french tips!

I'm slowly working through my latest Great Lakes Lacquer haul and this is "I Want to Dream".

20230923_153311.jpg20230923_153625.jpg

30,378 Replies
testing