Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

nailart.jpg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Hi nail gurus! 

i recently ran out of my favorite nail polish. Do you guys know of any decent dupes? im bad with color descriptions, so I’m sharing some photos I found online! The color is called blueberry. 

9560F749-C37B-4F5E-AF00-D1658E18CFCE.jpeg

A5094240-4054-4E87-8CC7-CBE94A7CF583.jpeg

@pinyo, I can see how this is your favorite.💙 What a pretty, pretty blue. It’s quite calming. 

@pinyo 

The first thing that immediately came to mind was OPI Rich Girls and Po Boys

Screenshot_20200826-145155.png

I looked through Zoya a bit too, but didn't really see anything close enough. They do vibrant/Royal/sapphire/darker blues and light blues pretty well, but they don't have as nearly as many shade nuances in between those two as they could. Maybe check out Dory, it's close in some of the swatch pics, but I think the OPI might be closer.

Screenshot_20200826-150241.png

Zoya Dory

D4206609-3DA6-4CD5-B29F-A67003B9A5E3.jpeg

39A29FBB-3797-438F-87A0-7EB890A69451.jpeg

DA1D166F-D5DD-44F3-80FD-DF68C093CD81.jpeg

 First ombré attempt & finally took care of these feet after neglecting a polish for 2 weeks (and I wouldn’t wear sandals without polish lol) happy to start my week feeling fresh 💕💅🏼

@SAlyFitz 

Hooray for a new pedicure! And your first ombre looks amazing! 💕

You did so good with this ombre @SAlyFitz! Love the purple and pink!

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I think I found my favorite thread 🙈

@haleyrenee200 

What a fun design! 🧡

Your nails look so fun @haleyrenee200😍 

RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Holo taco is doing an anniversary bundle today. New to holo taco. Still trying to get the blue and yellow from the rainbow collection

Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@KNC24 (and everyone!) Did you get anything? I'm curious to see the new stuff in action!

As much as I love Cristine, I haven't bought a single thing yet. Whaaat? 😮

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I’ve ordered most of the rainbow collection, the rosè, blue tea, unicorn toppers. I like it what I’ve tried so far. It’s very pretty and easy to use. @RGbrown. The rainbow collection will be restocked the end of summer. I’m missing the blue and yellow one.

Why does it have to coincide with polishpickup weekend? Now I have some difficult life choices to make 😅

Paging @itsfi (sorry, not sorry)

Screenshot_20200701-025003.png

@RGbrown, this is the best page ever!! 😂  Wow!! 30% off!! 😍 Thank you for the tag! This’ll motivate me to be more / a lot more selective about whittling down the number of polishes in my PPU cart. 

I feel ya on the timing! 💸💸💸 On top of PPU, there’s a couple (read: like half a dozen lol) polishes I saw on Zoya that I keep going back to look at and am wondering if they’ll have a sale this weekend. 🤔 Of course, now this!! 😝 I’m pretty sure I will not be able to resist the Cupcake Polish sale. If only I can keep my choices to a minimum. 😜😂

@itsfi 

Zoya...good grief, if they have a good sale this weekend too, I might wind up in a vegetative state 💤😯 But they've done 70% just often enough in the past that I think I'd be able to skip any lesser deals, so my wallet is hoping it's only 50% 🤞😅

I thiiiiink I'm going to skip Cupcake, and maybe I'll let myself get a third something from PPU as a reward for that lol. I'm more interested in branching out and trying a bunch of Indies instead of grabbing a bunch from just one right now. Or I'll cave and get some from both 😂

Okay, all of you nail polish gurus - – help a girl out. I love that blue shade from the summer Sally Hansen neon collection but I've heard that the formula isn't that great. Can anyone recommend a good dupe (with a good formula)?

Screenshot_20200518-082918_Chrome.jpg

@CookieGirl1 

Finding a light blue with that same level of "pop" is tough...Zoya Eleni maybe? I like Zoya overall, but can't speak to the formula of this particular shade though.

zoya eleni.jpg

@RGbrown yeah, it's that really ultra-bright blue that gets me. I haven't been able to find anything very close yet but thank you for the suggestion :-).

Zoya Shawn (green) and Chiara (purple), plus a touch of Revlon Molten Magic

Green hasn't historically been a favorite of mine, but this one may just change my mind. I can see myself using it pretty frequently if I ever get through my unused polishes and can actually start reusing shades 😋💚💚

IMG_20200329_183843246.jpg

I can see why this green might change your mind @RGbrown. I find it hard to find a green I like but Zoya Shawn is a really pretty one. 💚

@itsfi 

Shawn is a good one!! 💚💚

5,680 Replies