Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Wow! It is outstanding @ather !! Great job!! 😍

@Saradestin  Thank you!

Gorgeous @ather; absolutely gorgeous! 😍 My appreciation for browns and golds has grown over the years but they’re not always the first colors that come to mind, though I do reach for a brown now and again in the fall. THIS though, I like; I like a lot. The colors you used really pair so beautifully together - rich, crisp and warm, autumnal vibes! 🍂🍁 

I’m inspired to try my hand at this, soon too! I know this bin I’m working through has some browns in it. Will wade through that in the next week or so, after I finish up some projects. Thanks so much for the tag!

@itsfi  Thank you! I actually saw a rendition of this a little differently. I knew I needed to try it out myself. It’s probably prettier in person! 

@ather  lovely color - perfect for fall!

@caitbird  Thank you! 

Lynn B Designs : Most Sublime Creature On Earth

from her Halloween Advent this year 🩵💜🩷

PXL_20231009_165310393.jpg

PXL_20231009_165250725.jpg

3 coats for full coverage , I applied it a little too thick and some tiny bubbles started to appear but not too noticeable. Very pretty shift on this one. I really like it 😄

@CynthieLu 

Ahhhhhh, that's a gorgeously glowy soft lavender shade 😍

Thank you @RGbrown I can see myself reaching for this again and again, its a really pretty shade 😍

I 👏 LOVE 👏 THIS 👏 COLOR 👏 @CynthieLu !!!! Omg it looks amazing on you, I can't even 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Thank you lovely lady! 💕💕💕 

Oooohhh I love this colour @CynthieLu! I can see a tiny bit of shift in the second photo. This must just shimmer and shine in real life. I’ve been obsessed with cool toned light purple polish since I started watching the latest Dragon Ball anime. There’s a new character with purple nails and I’ve been dying to do a similar manicure! 💜💜💜

Thank you @JoSometimes IRL it is a color shifting pretty one. 😉 I'm very behind in my Dragon Ball, I didn't even know there was a new one 😀 oooh is it good?

@CynthieLu I’m enjoying it so far. The characters have grown up. Some have families of their own now, so it’s pretty relatable. It still takes multiple episodes to charge up and kill bad guys like it did in the good old days. 

@CynthieLu This is a pretty one. I think it looks beautiful. I like the purple 'potion' bottle prop!! Are you ready for Halloween?

We are so ready for Halloween here, @Mellmars1185 😉 🎃 Are you?

Thank you! This polish was just as pretty as I thought it would be looking at the bottle. 🙂

@CynthieLu No, I am not ready! I have a few pumpkin decorations around the interior of my home. I will probably put out a few decorations and buy candy closer to the date. If we buy the candy too early we end up eating some lol

That's soo true lol, very smart of you! @Mellmars1185 I bought gummy skulls and eyeballs for our house to snack on and seperate ones for Trick or Treaters, we'll see if they last 🤗

@Saradestin @Titian06 @itsfi @caitbird 

Thank you!! I really like this one too, she's a pretty one. 🩷🩵

Great purple color and glow, @CynthieLu ! 💜💜💜

Stunning @CynthieLu! Simply stunning!!!! 💜💜💜

30,670 Replies
testing