Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@QueenMarceline 

I'm not sure as I just started looking at them this year, but I picked this up with a 25% off sale for Memorial Day, so I'd imagine a BF sale is a strong possibility!

@RGbrown Thanks so much 🙂 ❤️

The lilacs are perfect @RGbrown ! How's it that every color looks amazing on your hands!?!? Magic hands?!?! 😂

@jaaayp 

Thanks so much! Not magic though, I just wear whatever the heck I want without caring how it looks 😂

(Peach looks atrocious on me and I don't enjoy it in general, so I skip it, and I'm not terribly fond of browns and nudes, especially ones that lean warm, but those are really the only colors I avoid. Other than that, my collection is a free for all of every shade 🌈)

Love these colors, @RGbrown ! 💜💞💜  Spicy Void was on my list to consider for this week, most likely as a topper.

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I'm guessing it'll make a gorgeous topper, especially over dark shades 💜💕

Looove this combination @RGbrown. I can’t show my kids or they’ll be begging me to do something like this too. 🩷💜

@JoSometimes 

😂😂😂 I'd imagine your kids will be a huge driver in the collection you wind up amassing 💕💜

@RGbrown Their collection of water-based polishes is mostly pinks and purples with a few glitter toppers. 💜🩷

Untitled.jpg

did a milky polish as i am trying to clean up the edge of my nails & my cuticles from getting stained blue & red from previous weeks.

thank you, all - it lasted a solid 2.5 weeks (i got bored before it got ruined!), so the nailtopia base coat options are a solid choice for long lasting effortless polish i can vouch for now.

So pretty @CattyT3 !!

Ooo I love this @CattyT3! May I ask what polish you used? I don’t have anything like this in my collection.

@CattyT3 

Such a lovely soft pink on you, it's gorgeously simple! 🤍

Oooh Its a pretty polish. @CattyT3 I really like those shade alot 😊. Did it apply nicely?

Your mani is beautiful, @CattyT3 ! 🥰  It looks lovely on you! 💖💖💖

LOVEE 

When you try to do fall nails but you're obsessed with your chrome powder so it ends up summery anyway.. 🤣

1000011317.jpg

Before chrome

1000011316.jpg

@jaaayp Naaaah. I still get fall vibes from it! I love the chrome touch.

(Plus, you’re from SoCal. Do you guys really get fall?)

Thank you @JoSometimes ! I like to pretend like we can fall while indoors with the ac on while it's 86 outside in November 😂😂😂

@jaaayp 

Gorgeous chrome goodness 🤩

30,816 Replies
testing