Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Lovely and super shiny, @chloe917 ! 💞🎆

Nice!!

I'm already off the cream train lolol 😂 None of them really spoke to me as turkey day colors, so I pulled out some sparkly gems instead

G&G Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice (pinky, thumb): soft yellow-orange linear holo with a sprinkle of scattered holo flakies. Super duper easy two coater, gorgeous color, nice rainbow effect.

Zoya Tasha (ring): rich chocolate brown with lighter shimmer. Another ridiculously easy two coater, and it's a lovely color for a brown lol

Night Owl Wildflower Meadows (middle and index): a gorgeous green crelly that's somehow bright and murky all at once, with pink shimmer and holo flakies. Three coats for opacity, but easy to work with.

IMG_20231122_113119175_HDR.jpg

It's a chilly, cloudy day, no real sun 🌥️

IMG_20231122_113152761.jpg

Indirect light 

IMG_20231122_113138594.jpg

Blurry flash pops a little holo 

Still so cute @RGbrown 🥰

@RGbrown Oh wow, I'm loving the sparkly twist on the Thanksgiving mani! ❤️ Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice is speaking to me 😍

Sparkly gems for turkey day is fine by me, especially if they look as dazzling as these beauties. My eye goes directly to Zoya Tasha @RGbrown, which you know says a lot about the brown hue because I'm not typically drawn to brown polishes. The rich chocolate-y shade really looks amazing with the shimmery sparkles. I feel like Zoya makes browns that appeal to me - I know I've decluttered or rehomed some brown polishes but never a Zoya brown. 

@itsfi 

Agreed on Zoya browns...it's not a shade I gravitate towards at all, but I have managed to collect a few nonetheless and they make some lovely ones. Cinnamon is another that comes to mind 🤎

whoa, you must be in my head @RGbrown! I literally just set Zoya Cinnamon on my table for my Sunday evening mani. 🤎 

Your mani is gorgeous, @RGbrown ! 😍  I love the pumpkin spice color. 🧡🧡🧡

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! At some point recently I realized I didn't have any orange holos and this filled that hole perfectly 🧡

@RGbrown  I really like that brown Zoya!

@PrettyPaint 

Thanks so much! Brown isn't something I do often, but this is such a lovely shade 🤎

Pure fall @RGbrown ! 💛💚🤎 The colors are so beautiful! My favorite is the green! 😍

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! That green is gorgeous 😍 I came close to wearing it alone, but decided to toss in a couple more at the last minute because I'm not sure I know how to wear just one color anymore 😂

So cute love it.

I want your nails 💅😻

image.jpg

 Gel polish from Dermcare, Philippines ❤️

What a prettypolish @Raynebowz; the color is great for this time of the year! 😍

It is beautiful @Raynebowz !!

@Raynebowz 

This looks lovely on you, welcome! 🤍

Pretty color, @Raynebowz ! 😍

ILNP Black Friday sale starts Friday, Nov. 24. 

25% off site wide

Code:  None listed

Screenshot_20231121_143531.jpg

30,815 Replies
testing