Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

So beautiful @miaholstien! Pure Christmas!!

I love these! So festive!❤️🎄🤍💚

Your nails are sooooo pretty, @miaholstien ! 🎄

Thank you so much 😊 

These are fantastic! 🍭 ❤️💚 @miaholstien.

Your mani is holiday ready, so well done!

So cute and festive, @miaholstien 🙂

@miaholstien 

These are adorable! I love a good candy cane stripe ❤️💚🤍 Welcome!

@miaholstien I love your nails

IMG_6261.jpeg

A winter wonderland manicure! ❄️

Everyone has been posting some beautiful winter-inspired mani’s and I wanted to get in on the fun. 

White - Nailtural Wanderlust & Desert Dust. An easy to use warm white. It took three coats to get to full opacity.

Light Blue - Sinful Colours Sail La Vie. This used to be thin and difficult to work with but now that it’s older and some of the solvent has evaporated out it’s much easier to work with. I still hate the skinny brush. I could have gotten away with two coats but did three for consistency.

Dark Blue - China Glaze Simply Fa-Blue-Less. This is the only jelly polish in my collection. It’s easy to work with and three coats to get opaque enough for my liking. 

Blue Topper - Sally Hansen Glitter Glam. A subtle bar glitter topper. This was one of the first polishes I ever bought for myself. I remember it was on sale, for $2.99 CAD, which is why I went with it and not something else. It has only been opened up twice now. It is THICK! I went with two coats but the thickness of the base led to some bubbles…

White Topper - Bonbon (No name or number on the bottle.) Some tiny silver and coppery glitters. I tried to do an ombré, fading it out towards the nail edge. 

Cross-posted on Monthly Manicure Challenge 2023 

@JoSometimes Beautiful blue winter mani 💙🤍🩵🥶

Thank you @Mellmars1185! It doesn’t quite match our weather though. The cold part, yes, but the snow part, no… It’s not Christmas unless there’s some white, fluffy snow on the ground. ❄️

@JoSometimes I love a snowy Christmas. Today is quite frosty and icy where I am. I think it is freezing rain?

@Mellmars1185 It’s supposed to be fog and rain where I am. I was further North earlier today and saw a tiny bit of snow that hadn’t fully melted yet. I think we’re in for a soggy Christmas this year. 🎄☂️

Pretty mani @JoSometimes. The topper against the white looks great! 💅

Thank you @itsfi! It definitely adds some pizzazz.

They are so beautiful @JoSometimes! I love the blues 😁

@Saradestin Thank you! I really like the dark blue polish. 💙

Winter wonderland is a great name for this @JoSometimes 

We have no snow right now but remember the blizzard at this time last year? I don't know how effected your area was, but we got 2-3 feet at least during that Christmas Eve Blizzard. 😱

@CynthieLu We got enough to call it a white Christmas last year. This year, it’s more of a brown/green Christmas. Some of my lawn is still green and I could technically mow it…

There's still a few days left.🩵🤍 Mother nature might surprise us yet. @JoSometimes 🤗 

@CynthieLu I got a warning on my phone today about winter driving conditions and snow. We’ll see if it’s true. 

30,728 Replies
testing