Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@rimaekr  Gorgeous mani!  Beautiful pink shade.  What was your polish?  And the sleeve is beautiful!  

@rimaekr Wooow! I love the color and the shape of your nails. You are very talented! Please post more of your manicures here. I’d love to see more of your work. 

Wow!! They are so beautiful @rimaekr!! 😍 

@rimaekr, you did an amazing job! Your sleeve, rings and pearlescent pink mani are so pretty together - Hollywood old-school glam! 😍

Gorgeous , @rimaekr ! 🥰  With the black, lacy sleeve, the look is stunning! 🤩

Everything about this is a vibe 🤩🤩 looooove it! @rimaekr 

@rimaekr 

Gorgeous shimmery pink, but oh my gosh, your sleeve is *fantastic* 😍😍😍 Welcome!

Thank you so much beautiful <33 🙂

Okay, hoping this mani stays intact through the weekend. 

Christmas 2023 ManiChristmas 2023 Mani

Base Coat - Canmake Colorful Nails NNH Nail Hardener, a clear polish intended to protect nails from cracking and chipping.

Red - this is from Zoya, but I don't know which one specifically, because the label came off. Doh!!! It's a pretty, slightly shimmery red. 

White - Essie Blanc, a snowy white creme. I typically use a dotting tool but I jammed up a couple of fingers on my right hand (ever the klutz!) and it hurt to pick up the dotting tool, so I used the same nail art brush to do the white trip on the Santa hat, which is why it looks less crisp dots and more blurry and blobby. 

Top Coat - Glisten & Glow Top Coat

@itsfi  Oh I love your Santa hat !  It’s so perfect 🧑‍🎄🧑‍🎄  I can’t see anything wrong with it!  Your red is for sure so shiny ❤️❤️

Awww, thank you @Cissy63! That is so very kind of you. This red is super; I need to wear it more often. 😍 

Wow! How stunning @itsfi!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ They are going to last for sure!! Merry Christmas!!🎄 

Merry Christmas @Saradestin! 🎄 One more sleep; it’s holding on. 

Out of all the injuries, hands and fingers are so hard because we use them for everything. I hope they are no longer feeling sore  🤕 💙@itsfi 

Okay a Santa Hat Mani is what's up 😀🎅 How cute are your fingers right now? This turned out great!

@CynthieLu, thank you. It’s a fun mani to do. Hoping my nails are longer next year; I’ve never done a full hand of Santa hats … yet. 

@itsfi A Santa hat French tip!? How cute! I actually like that it’s a brush. It gives the impression of being soft and fluffy like an actual santa hat. 🎅

Sorry to hear about your fingers. Hopefully it’s nothing serious! 🤞

That's really kind of you to say @JoSometimes; thank you. The Santa hat mani will become an annual tradition - if I remember, that is. I nearly forgot about it this year. I'm always managing to do clumsy things so hopefully, it should be fine - just a little odd that the one finger is still sore and feeling strained. I'm sure it'll go away if I have a few days of not using it as much, which is the plan for the holiday weekend.

@itsfi You did an awesome job on this festive mani. The red is beautiful and the Santa hat 🎅 is super cute. Sorry to hear about your injury.

Thanks so much @Mellmars1185! I wish I could find the label for the nail polish. 🤔 

I was moving things in and out and around with the remodel and had a momentary lapse of carelessness, but it just takes one, and my poor fingers took the brunt of it. It’s just the one finger now; the other two seemed to be all better. 

@itsfi Isn't that always the case?! I bet your remodel will be so nice when it is complete!! 

Fingers crossed that the appliances arriving today will get into the house without a hitch @Mellmars1185🤞🤞 It'll be nice to be back in my own space. There will likely be a major declutter as I unpack; I'm actually hoping so. 

30,815 Replies
testing