Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I really like these two colors together, @RGbrown ! 🥰  DL looks like it might have a purple undertone. 💜💜💜

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! There's definitely some purple showing through the shimmer 💜💜

Look at how the flash lights up the blue/green sparkles on the purple polish @RGbrown I think that it's the one by DL? I'm m embarassed too say I can't figure out which is which. 😅

I love this color theme for the New Year. 💜🩶 These are gorgeous girl!

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! And don't be embarrassed, I'm bad about mentioning which polish is on which nails, and really should be better about it. DL is the darker shade, it's mostly dark charcoal grey but the contrasting shimmer shows up very purple in some light 💜 the green and blue sparks are the holo glitter popping up under flash...it's hard to catch on camera, but as the light shifts, true holo will reflect a full rainbow of colors 🌈💖

Oh, I am a little Jealousy, Jealousy seeing that Deborah Lipmmann. It looks like a purple grey in that first photo. Love how the holo glitters peek through; very pretty. Happy New Year!

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! Jealousy Jealousy is a stunning shade, such a shifty beauty 💜🖤

IMG_3698.jpeg

Love the color combination and design for the heart set!

@tanyahehe  Great nails! 

@tanyahehe 

Both sets are fab! Welcome!

These are soo cute! 😍😍 @tanyahehe Shopping and nails, that's a fun day! 💅 🛍

I love them they are both a slay 

Both of these are so pretty, @tanyahehe ! 🥰

@tanyahehe, both these sets look so fun! 

Screenshot_2023-12-28-17-37-28-13_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f92.jpgScreenshot_2023-12-28-17-37-45-85_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

For 2024, bringing the long nails back since I'm starting a new job that gives me an excuse to keep my manicures in top shape more often!
Guitar will have to be on break for a while as a result.

Thank you all!

@CattyT3  These are beautiful! I love the snowflakes! 

@CattyT3 

Fabulous! Love the sparkle, and the snowflake is an excellent accent ❄️ Congrats on the new job!

These look really good @CattyT3. Congratulations on your new job, and one that lets you have nice nails? That's awesome! 

@CattyT3, how beautiful is this mani? 😍 The prismatic shard-like shaped flecks are gorgeous; paired with the snowflake, there's such a festive feel! Love your nail shape and length!  Best wishes to you on your new job; how exciting!

30,394 Replies
testing