Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

Yes, thankfully my wallet is safe with this one 😅

@RGbrown  Same here: if I wanted each (or most) shades in those bundles, or didn't already have the shades I'm interested in, I'd probably jump on this. Good deal for folks who want those shades! 

@WinglessOne 

All that has been running through my head since finding this last night has been "$4 Zoya. With a wide brush, no less. $4 Zoya!"

😂😂😬

Then I go back and look at the colors and tell myself "you don't even care for nudes" and "the holiday set is pretty but none of the polishes looked all that special, you didn't even bother with putting them on your want list" and "the bulk of these are creams, remember that's not something you need or really even want more of" and "ugh, 4 glosses when you don't generally wear gloss, especially in a tube". This shouldn't be so hard, there are a million reasons I don't need this and shouldn't buy it, but that $4 Zoya siren song is tough to block out 🤣

Annoyance at having one cancelled aside, massive props to Beauty Zone for shipping quickly, and also to the PO for delivering it in a flash. From CA to AL in less than 48 hours, and it wasn't even sent Priority, just First Class 😲

IMG_20220504_141855528.jpg

thanks for the swatches! @RGbrown 

@makeitup305 

Always happy to! 💖

@RGbrown   What great service.  Fun colors!!

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! 💕

Those are just fun, @RGbrown.

@CookieGirl1 

I think this might be the Official Collection Of Summer™️ for me 💖

Wow @RGbrown ! They are more beautiful than they looked in the first picture you sent! I am anxious to see what you create using them! 

@Saradestin 

Thank you! Hopefully I'll get to play with them soon 💕

@RGbrown Oo love these swatches. Making note of Arctic Confetti

@Mellmars1185 , @RGbrown. 'Artic Confetti' is gorgeous! But I'd re-name it Petit Four Confetti. Dang my sweet tooth.

@MvLL 

Dangit, now I want cake. Gee thanks 😂

@Mellmars1185 

I have a feeling that'll be my fave of the bunch too! 💖

@RGbrown I put it in my cart but unfortunately Beauty Zone doesnt ship to Canada. I will be on the hunt for this one!

@Mellmars1185 

There are a few ebay sellers with listings available to purchase, but otherwise, no one else seems to have this in stock yet. I've been trying to find an official release date, but there's next to no info on this collection anywhere yet, even though I heard about it around the same time I saw previews for the Jurassic World set. 

Jem Beauty and Red Cherry Canada both ship to Canada and both have listings up (though they are currently oos), so hopefully you'll be able to get it soon! 

@RGbrown Thank you for the info!

@RGbrown, these colors look great - on the bottle and the nail swatch pieces. I was not expecting to like that Frosty Lime color as much as I do. What a fab treat that they arrived so early! Love that!

@itsfi 

I checked tracking this afternoon (as I do everyday when I'm expecting packages lol), merely hoping to see if maybe it might arrive earlier than the original estimate of Friday. I figured Thursday at best...I was floored when I saw the status said "delivered" 😲 🎉

30,674 Replies
testing