Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I really like the way your mani turned out @makeitup305 ! It is very beautiful! I an anxious to see those beautiful new polishes in action! 🎉🎉🎉

@makeitup305 

<Raises hand to join the Midnight Mani Club> 🕛😅

I think this is a lovely take on the french mani, love the purple! 💜

Can't wait to see your Mooncat polishes in action! 💖

@makeitup305, great spring color combo. Excited for your Moonshot order to arrive - you picked up some beautiful colors.

@makeitup305 beautiful spring mani 💜

I love your French mani, @makeitup305 ! 💜💜💜  Can't wait to see your looks with your new polishes!

@makeitup305 I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has a bad habit of doing polish at midnight when I really should be going to bed 😂.

@CookieGirl1 It's either on the couch on a Sunday afternoon watching TV or on the bathroom floor past midnight with terrible lighting.

I'm definitely on Team "on the bathroom floor just past midnight with terrible lighting", lol.

How cute!

Screenshot_20220516-135416_Instagram.jpg

These are adorable!!! @CookieGirl1 🥰

@Cissy63 Definitely triggers a sense of nostalgia!

Oh how cute 💕💕💕 They look so beautiful @CookieGirl1

@Saradestin I remember LOVING the Care Bears as a kid!

Me too @CookieGirl1 !! 🥰🥰

Ok, that is too stinkin' adorable 😍

@RGbrown the Care Bears definitely resonate with my childhood!

3 days ago, I did this: 

Photo taken in beauty lighting.Photo taken in beauty lighting.
Details: 
Spoiler
Thumb & index: Nail Hoot, I Move the Stars for No One (2 coats). The scattered holo glitter is surprisingly subdued in this jet black base. I mean, beyond my camera not picking it up in this lighting; it's kinda subtle in person. Last time I wore this, I think I did a single coat and got more obvious rainbow shimmer that way. And yes, I do hear the Bowie song in my head each time I apply this polish. 

Middle & pinky: Enchanted Polish, Because (3 coats on middle, 2 coats on pinky). One of my favorite polishes ever: a multichrome + scattered holo shimmer. I usually do 3 coats to get a surreal depth of color and shimmer that my camera can’t capture. Very hypnotic. I wish I’d bought more from this brand before they closed. Also, another song that gets stuck in my head during application. 

Ring: 1 coat of ILNP, Supernova H sandwiched between 2 coats of ILNP, Ruby Sky. I haven't had Ruby Sky for long (bought it during ILNP's retired shades sale) and I'm still getting used to it. This shade's much more opaque than I expected, and sometimes the pink shimmers very subtle. I wanted to see if Supernova H would show through a layer of this blue jelly. Any flakes and non-pink glitter you see on that nail are Supernova H. 
I love black nail polish but didn't like the sharp contrast of I Move the Stars against my other nails. This morning, it bugged me enough to cover the black (sorry, goblin king!): 

Caught some good sunlight through a window.Caught some good sunlight through a window.Showing some of Because's color shift, a bit more of Ruby Sky's pink, and Supernova H's scattered rainbow.Showing some of Because's color shift, a bit more of Ruby Sky's pink, and Supernova H's scattered rainbow.
Index: ILNP, Supernova H (1 coat). See how a single coat pops against the black base, yet a single coat is also subdued on my ring finger beneath just 1 layer of what ILNP calls a sheer blue jelly? Man, Ruby Sky's almost the only time I don't complain about an ILNP shade being frustratingly thin. 🤣 

Thumb: Nailed It! Hawaii, You Set Me Free (1 coat). Lots of iridescent flakes in this one. I completely forgot I had this; pretty sure it's from the same HHC as Because and I Move the Stars, so that'd be sometime in fall 2020. Wearing it for the first time today. Looking it up, apparently it's a thermal?! You mean I've had a thermal flake polish for nearly 2 years without even knowing it? And you know, I'm not sure mine's a thermal: it doesn't say "thermal" on the bottom label, and the polish in-bottle doesn't noticeably react to hot vs. cold water. I'll have to test it without a base color sometime. Could be the thermal property's worn off by now, I dunno. 🤷‍♀️ Surprisingly, this is my only Nailed It shade. At some point, their new Calcifer-inspired shade will probably find its way to me, along with a couple others. 

@WinglessOne  Ooooo I love these!!! 

Thanks @ather !

These are just so beautiful.  Love how you add colors together @WinglessOne 😃😃

30,806 Replies
testing