Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

image.jpg

@celenalvsshopin I love this shade too!  It feels so light and happy!

@celenalvsshopin That’s a gorgeous colour! Do you happen to know the what the width of the widest nail is?

@celenalvsshopin  I love this color, it's just lovely!

Beautiful color @celenalvsshopin; the shape and length of the nails look great on you! 

Very pretty, @celenalvsshopin ! 💜💜💜

Lovely color! @celenalvsshopin 

@celenalvsshopin what color is that?  It's gorgeous!

it’s like a light purple kiss nail

So pretty @celenalvsshopin !!! 🩵🩵🩵

@celenalvsshopin Beautiful shade 🩵💜

@celenalvsshopin 

Such a lovely color, it looks great on you!

My nails are typically pretty boring.  I do a solid cream shade usually in a grey/blue or black.  A few weeks ago I tried to use a powder shadow on my usual nails hoping for a 'glazed' effect.  It didn't turn out.  I ended up taking the polish off the same day lol.  

It did however get me thinking about what I could use that I already had to change things up a little.

Today I did two coats of a navy blue gel polish, then rubbed a bit of the Danessa Myricks Beauty Infinite Chrome Flakes Multichrome Gel for Eyes & Face Hot Lava on top.  I topped with a clear gel coat and what do know... it worked!  I feel like these are a great 'fall' look for a change and I'm already thinking about what else I could use this way.  Thanks to everyone for the encouragement to give some shadows a try!

370199613_708168891178492_2174907419698059923_n.jpg

Totally reminds me of a bonfire! It's so pretty and the specks are 🔥 @missjeanie 🥰❤️

@jaaayp It made me feel like I've found a way to feel comfortable in sparkles day to day!  I'm going to need to do this again for sure.  

@missjeanie  wow, I love this, it came out fantastic! What a creative idea! I have some DM infinite chrome flakes too, I might have to try this someday!

@caitbird I'm still shocked at how well it worked!  

“My nails are typically pretty boring.” I don’t think so @missjeanie; you have a signature nail look. 😍 Or you did until now. I’m marking the date down 10/9/2023. Your signature mani may get a couple of razzle dazzle makeovers now that you are on this thread (so great to see you here!). I used to wear Deborah Lippmann Naked all the time, went through bottles of that pretty polish. It hasn’t shown up in my empties post for a while since I started dabbling here.  😆 

I love how you put the chrome flakes to use - your nails look spectacular. I’m going to try to recreate this gorgeous mani another time. Oh yeah! 💅🏼 

@itsfi I'm just so happy this turned out and I could wear it out of the house that I might have another shade of flakes in my cart for the sale.... lol, maybe I am a sparkle girl after all????

There’s a sparkle girl in all of us @missjeanie! 😊 

@itsfi @missjeanie - I second what itsfi said.  I didn't even wear nail polish; I was just lurking with the occasional comment.  Then I was gifted a few nail polishes.  All I wore were creams--glitters, sparkles, etc. were out.  Weeelll...after being in this thread and seeing all the awesome polishes, I still love creams, but I have to have some sparkle in my mani too! 😄

30,813 Replies
testing