Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I have to get a bunch for my sister @Titian06 , so I am on this one!! 

Here's my Thanksgiving mani.  Polish is Cirque Colors; two super easy coats.  One coat would be enough if you're limited on time.

Thumb & PinkyWall St.  Lovely olive green.

Ring & MiddleBowery.  Gorgeous reddish brown.

IndexUrbanized.  Perfect fall mustard yellow.  A little streaky with one coat.  The second coat evened out the color.

FYI:  These three colors are sold separately and packaged as a collection with the color Red Hook.

Dark, dreary, rainy day; indoors under a cool blue LED light.

20231121_114140.jpg

Beautiful mix of colors for a Thanksgiving mani @Titian06. Wall St, in particularly, is calling to me - it's a great shade of green. That mustard shade is one of the best I've seen; glad to hear a second coat took care of any streakiness. Have a great Thanksgiving!

@Titian06 , your mani is fabulous! Fall all over the place! 🍂🍁🍄

Thanks, @Saradestin and @RGbrown ! 🥰

@Titian06 

That's a fabulous turkey day mix! 💛💚❤️

@Titian06Such a cute mani and a great combination, definitely reminds me of Turkey Day colors! 🍂🍁🍃 

Thanks, @QueenMarceline !  That's what I thought when I saw these colors too.  I'm hoping to have some time to stamp some Thanksgiving/fall images.

Not a typical post here - looking for some nail inspo for my next set! I’m a little torn between two ideas and would love some input ☺️

basically, I have one more fresh set of nails before baby gets here. Do I go holiday/Christmas because of the season, should I go blue and pink (we’re keeping the gender a surprise until they’re born), or something super neutral because I’m not sure when I’ll go next (and they’re bound to get grown out/I may cut them myself and not bother for a while). Thoughts???

I'm just stopping in to say hi @cianni! So great to hear from you and *squeeee!!! A little baby on the way! How exciting!!! Congratulations to you and your husband! 🚼🍼 

Those are some great options for a mani! You can't go wrong with any of them. Looking forward to seeing what you decide on.

Hi @itsfi 👋🏼❤️ !! We are so so excited for our little holiday gift this year 🎁

@cianni I agree with everyone else! This is a huge milestone and you should definitely celebrate it. Blue and pink also make such a fun combination! 🩷💙

@JoSometimes very true! So many variations of blues and pinks can go together 😍

Congratulations, @cianni !  I was born back in the day when you did not know the sex of your baby until birth.  I think it's great that you're going this route.  All your nail ideas have merit.  I agree with @QueenMarceline  the holidays come every year and neutrals are practical.  Celebrate your motherhood--go for pink and blue. 💖💙💖💙

@Titian06thank you!! I don’t know when gender reveals became such a popular thing (my mom didn’t know with me or any of my siblings, and I’m not sure finding out was offered to her?), but it’s definitely been fun having everyone take guesses as to what they think Baby is!

I love your unique idea of the gender mystery mani @cianni, that's incredibly adorable! They are all great ideas thou, whichever you choose is sure to be something you'll enjoy until you get another chance. 💅

Omg your due date is right around the corner! Sooooo exciting! 🩷🩵🩷🩵

@CynthieLu thank you!! We’re getting reallY excited (read: impatient)😂

@cianni Can definitely see why you're torn, all of these are such great ideas that serve a specific, but different purpose. I personally love the blue/pink combo nails you mentioned, having a baby is an awesome milestone and I think keeping the gender a secret is such a creative idea behind the nail inspo. As much as I love anything and everything holiday nail art related, the holiday do come around every year whereas the opportunity for your pink/blue combo may not come around as quickly. The neutral nails seem great and extremely practical, but overall I just think the baby nails are too cute and creative to pass up on. ❤️

Whatever you end up choosing to do, I'm sure they will end up looking amazing 🙂 keep us posted!

@QueenMarcelinethis is very true!! Realistically, I lean towards a take on a fun red color palette/design for the holidays anyways. Maybe I’ll slightly modify and use the idea for valentines instead!

Your going to crazy busy, so as a mom who’s had babies I’d go with neutral esp as it might be awhile before you get nails done .. best wishes !!   

@rustyjoe1 thank you! 

30,815 Replies
testing