Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This time I picked my colors completely differently:  each color has a blue base.

PinkyEssie In Pursuit of Craftiness.  A pretty cream lilac.  Two easy coats.  It did take longer to dry than the other colors.

RingGlisten & Glow Ode to Overalls.  A gorgeous shimmery mid-tone blue with gold, green, and pink holo.  Two easy coats.

MiddleZoya Austin.  An attractive cream wedgewood.  Two easy coats.

IndexLynBDesigns Woolly.  A beautiful mid-tone blue with copper shimmer.  Three easy coats.  Two coats was probably enough, but I wasn't sure so I went with three.

ThumbLynBDesigns Grey-T Expectations.  A gorgeous cream dark dusty blue.  Two easy coats.  One seemed like enough, but I always do two.

Outdoors, overcast.

20231202_110001.jpg

Outdoors, overcast.

20231202_110008.jpg

Indoors under LED lamp.  Trying to show holo on ring and index.

20231202_115232.jpg

Wow! Beautiful @Titian06! But my favorite is Glisten and Glow! 

@Titian06 your nails look fabulous 

Thanks, @CorgiMommy ! 💙💙💙

@Titian06 

Such a lovely mix of blues, I love this combo! 💙💙

Thanks, @RGbrown ! 💙💙💙

Beautiful blue based skittles mani @Titian06! That G&G shade is lovely and the name is super cute. 💙 Love the color of the LBD shade too 💜 - that last photo really does highlight the holo effect on both! 

Thanks, @itsfi ! 💙💙💙  The colors look even better together IRL.

So pretty @Titian06 ! Your color choices are always 🔥!!!! 

Thanks, @jaaayp , you are too kind! 🤗

Before we turn the corner to winter and Christmas, I wanted to get in a mani with Zoya Remington. It's described as "a creamy natural darkened rosewood brown" - that's not a bad description, but to me, in person, it has a more mauvey-purple-burgundy hue than a brown tone. This is two coats and before top coat and some clean up work. 

Zoya Remington.jpg

This color is sooo creamy @itsfi I love it! Both descriptions fit perfectly for fall!

I love the creaminess too @jaaayp. And the shine - this is without a top coat! 😍

@itsfi  beautiful color for late fall/early winter! One of those subtler shades that's really lovely at a second glance.

Thank you @caitbird. It's one of those shades that for this time of the year, I wouldn't mind having a coat in this color. Maybe it's just me, but I often have a nail polish color that I wish was made into some form of clothing. 😂

@itsfi  I find I most often do the opposite - I will see some random thing and think "ooh, that color would be pretty as a nail polish/lipstick/eyeshadow etc. One track mind I guess! 😂

hahaha! One way or another, it involves nail polish @caitbird💅

@itsfi 

This looks amazing on you! 🤎

Aww thanks @RGbrown! This color family is a beauty! 😍

Gorgeous, @itsfi ! 🥰  I bought this color during the 10 for $25.

Yaaay @Titian06! I think you’ll enjoy this color. Excited to see how you’ll decided to wear it.

30,728 Replies
testing