Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CynthieLu 

Love seeing MT and what a fun color for New Years, especially with the sparkly toppers! 💙

@CynthieLu, this blue is beautifully vibrant. The topper adds a fun and festive feel. Here’s to a new year!.

Thank you @itsfi 🙏😊

Ohhhh so pretty @CynthieLu !  A little glitz n galm is always in order!

Especially for a special occasion 😉 @missjeanie Thank you! I hope you had a lovely New Years Eve! 🎊

Spoiler
IMG_3851.jpeg

I tried to do some coffee inspired nails️ as I was smelling my new summer Fridays lip butter balm in shade iced coffee I instantly fell in love! I got inspired to do some coffee themed nails! I think I mixed the brown and white too much but I still love these!🤍️🤍

@happyskincare  I love this colour! So pretty! Oooo that’s a fav lip balm of mine!! 

@happyskincare 

Love your coffee swirl, these are so fun!

@happyskincare, oh fun, coffee themed nails 💅🏼. Your combo of white and brown are lovely, a nice homage to the cafe au lait. 

@happyskincare I love this look!  Feels very cozy, like you should be curled up with a blanket and a nice mug of coffee!

That's fun and so inspired @happyskincare 😉🤎 Your nails look beautiful! Coffee is sooo important in my house, lol. I am into these!

@happyskincare  Very pretty color choices 🤎🤍

How creative, @happyskincare ! 🤎🤍

I love those!

Adorable love it!! ❤️ 

Ah yes, procrastination, I am extremely familiar with it. Had grand ideas for my new years mani, wanted to do up a sponge gradient, though I never nailed down exactly which polishes I wanted to use, but whoops, I managed to wait entirely too late last night to do anything other than slap a couple of coats on and call it good enough 😬 maybe another time lol 

Deborah Lippmann Jealousy Jealousy: dark grey jelly loaded with pink/orange/gold shifting shimmer and a sprinkle of holo glitter. A bit sheer but otherwise easy to work with, this is three coats for opacity. 

Essie Roll With It: this looked more grey in the bottle, but on the nails it's a taupe/champagne shimmer with pink/orange/gold shifting shimmer and a sprinkle of holo glitter. The shift isn't quite as strong as it is on the DL polish (and it barely registers on my camera at all, unfortunately), but it ties the two together beautifully. Three coats as well for opacity, but it was similarly easy to work with. 

IMG_20231230_103010500.jpg

Overcast daylight; ignore the red hands, it's only in the mid thirties here today 🥶

IMG_20231230_103058100.jpg

Indirect light 

IMG_20231230_103141415.jpg

Flash to light up a bit of that holo 🌈

The deep purple shade is suits the season so well!

@RGbrown  So pretty! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 🖤🤍

@RGbrown  Oh I love how the purple comes through with all of the sparkles 💜💜🌟🌟

@Cissy63 @missjeanie 

Thanks so much! That purple is 🔥

30,733 Replies
testing