Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I would love to be picking something up but I'm really holding back on purchases atm. Unless LBD has a same coming up soon I might cave. 

What are you thinking of getting @CookieGirl1 ?? 🤩

@CynthieLu 

LynB should have a new sale on Friday 😁

Ooooh that's means she must be releasing something 😍😍😍 @RGbrown 

@CynthieLu I was good and I only bought one from Kathleen Co.

@CookieGirl1  After watching a swatch video of all this month’s PPU offerings ahead of time, I whittled my cart down to this: 

There’s a good chance one or more of these will sell out before I can order anyway. :DThere’s a good chance one or more of these will sell out before I can order anyway. 😄

I’m trying to stop myself from adding the Beaux Reves polish to that cart. I need to pull some of my swatch sticks to convince myself I have a magnetic dupe or can easily replicate it by layering 2 polishes in my collection. 

@WinglessOne Beaux Reeves has suddenly come on my radar--I'd never really paid attention to them before--but some of their polishes look stunning!  Looks like you grabbed some pretty ones.

@CookieGirl1  The brand really grabbed my attention during last year’s Halloween themed PPU (theirs is one of the bottles I bought). And I miiight’ve added their polish this time around to cart after all. 😅 That and the LynB polish are the only ones I picked that aren’t glow in the dark, thermal, magnetic, or (in the case of Voodoo Lily) a combo of those. 

@CookieGirl1 - I don't like to pay full price even for LE, but there are 3 or 4 that I really like!  Decisions, decisions! 😄

Edited to add cart.

Screenshot_20240105_083145.jpg

@Titian06 I came SO CLOSE to ordering the one from Rogue but after I drooled over it a little I suddenly thought, "Wait...I think that I already own a polish that's nearly identical 🤔."  Yup.  Guess I know what I like 😅.  The only one that I ended up ordering was one from Kathleen Co and I'm super excited to get it!

I popped in yesterday to respond to new manis and previous mentions, then post my first mani of the new year, but then somehow completely forgot to post it? 🤦‍♀️ But, y'all benefit a bit because yesterday was grey and gloomy but the sun came out today, so I have a better shot of this gorgeous holo, so I guess it all worked out 😋

I'm doing my best to manifest summer with this bright and cheery combo 🌞

Glisten & Glow Purple Rose: absolutely stunning cool toned purple gorgeousness, a super strong linear holo with one coat coverage (I used two as always, but one was more than enough). Incredibly easy to work with as well 

LA Colors Riot: teal green jelly with a smattering of silver holo glitter. Three coats for opacity, but it was smooth and even at coats one and two; if you like sheer, this would be lovely with fewer coats as well.

Glisten & Glow Vendee Globe: white crelly with green, blue and purple glitters in assorted sizes. Another super easy polish, this is three coats for opacity. 

IMG_20240104_134236263_HDR.jpg

Full sun picks up the holo flame in Purple Rose and a twinkle of holo in Riot 🌈

IMG_20240103_135843890.jpg

Indirect light 

IMG_20240103_135915394.jpg

Another shot of the rainbow 🌈

@RGbrown  All of these are beautiful but my fav is definitely the crelly!! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! It's definitely a great one 🤍💚💙💜

@RGbrown, a mani with a white crelly is on my list of mani's to do this year, a carry over from last year's "mani's to try" list. I know I have at least one white crelly polish in the packages I still need to get to. At least one. 😄 Vendee Glow just brings this mani all together so beautifully. I love the mix of glitters in the polish. 😍

@itsfi 

Oh yay, can't wait to see your white crelly when you get to it! They are so much fun; I'm still enchanted with them even though I'm not generally a fan of white lol 🤍

@RGbrown, I’m with you on whites; they are super fussy for me and that makes me less of a fan. Your crellies last year and this one have made me more open to them. 💅🏼 

The final shot of your thumb and Purple Rose, it's spectacular. 🤩 The holo is soo good on that one. 

I'm always a fan of a white speckled polish. 💜💚🤍 I love this one and how it fits in perfectly to your mix. Lovely choice of colors for this @RGbrown

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! Purple Rose is stunning, such a great polish 💜

Wow, I love all these colors, @RGbrown ! 💜💚💙🤍

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 💚💙💜

@RGbrown  Oh such beautiful sparkles 💙🩵💚.  Gorgeous shades !  Glisten and Glow is striking!

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! G&G does such wonderful shades 💜

30,816 Replies
testing