Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Your mani is sooo pretty, @itsfi ! 💙🤎💜  This combo of colors works very nicely together.

Thank you @Titian06. The LBD is such a pretty shade but it overwhelmed some of the other shades a little. Next time I’ll use one layer of that shade.

Time to get back to my "use all my creams" project before I start ignoring them completely lol. This felt like a chilly, moody mix, perfect for the gross weather of late 🌧

From pinky to thumb:

Essie Cut It Out: grey toned off white. Relatively easy considering how pale it is, three coats but they weren't overly fussy. Not sure this is a good color for me though, I feel it just looks a little muddy or dirty against my skin.

Zoya Caitlin: medium grey, slightly purple toned maybe? More of a crelly formula, this one was slightly sheer on coats one and two, but three went opaque. Easy to work with. 

Zoya Vivian: similar crelly formula to Caitlin just in a dusty purple. Also three easy coats.

Zoya Tommy: blue toned medium grey, easy two coater.

Orly Bon Bon: super pale lavender jelly/crelly. Coats one and two were a touch streaky, but three really pops IMHO. I'm surprisingly in love with this one despite my general apathy towards pale shades (I guess I keep buying them hoping to change my mind? Goodness knows I have way more than I should considering they aren't my faves 😂). Regarding the streaks, it wasn't difficult to work with per se, but was sheer enough to highlight my ridges; if you have smoother nails, it may work at two coats for you.

Topped off with a touch of Night Owl Twinkling Lights, a super sparkly glitter mix loaded with micro holo and an assortment of larger glitters in various colors, some metallic, some transparent. It is well named, it twinkles nicely in the light and makes me wish we could upload videos here

IMG_20240109_130336334_HDR.jpg

Managed to catch a brief glimpse of weak sun as clouds move fast and furiously across the sky 

IMG_20240109_125448738.jpg

Indirect cloudy light 

@RGbrown  So pretty!! Bad weather must be hitting lots of places. Great set to cheer us all up! 

@ather 

Thanks so much!

It has been gross lately, cold and cloudy and windy and wet, ugh. Fortunately I'm enjoying a fairly nice day today, but the rain comes back tomorrow, leading to another cold snap (I'm seeing 13 degrees next Tuesday 😵) and a chance of snow. I can't wait for this to be over!!

@RGbrown  Oh no!! It’s -19 tonight and getting colder and colder!!

I think you captured the vibe of the season here. 💜🩶🩵 @RGbrown except on your nails I think it's much more gorgeous. 😉

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! 🥶😅

Dusty, smoky and grey undertones. I love it @RGbrown! Looooove it! ♥️

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I'm loving this cool mix

Love these colors, @RGbrown ! 💙💜🤍  Caitlin and Lou are on my wish list and I just got Vivian.  I keep looking at Bon Bon, but am always stumped as to the color. 🤔  I'm sure I'll get it one day. 😄

@Titian06 

Vivian is great, you'll love it (and Tommy and Caitlin whenever you get them too)! Bon Bon is definitely worth picking up at some point, it's nice to have a pale jelly in a purple tone instead of pink 💜

17047404285794635599841019750438.jpg

I ❤️luv a good D.I.Y.

@missaa8  These turned out perfect! 

@missaa8 

That's a gorgeous color on you! 😍

Beautiful nails! @missaa8 These look sooo elegant. 🩷

I hear asymmetrical style is all the rage, @CynthieLu 😉

What a pretty shade @missaa8! 💅🏼 

It came within a set of 6 different polishes, @itsfi 🙂

Very pretty, @missaa8 !  Yes, love DIY! 💞

Do you have any brands you like to use for artistic endeavors, @Titian06? My current faves are layering with Donna Karan fragrance and dressing up in Nicole Miller.

30,788 Replies
testing