Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks, @ather ! 💜💜💜  Anything purple is always a win!

I've seen quite a bit of advertising for Mooncat on my socials - does it hold up well for durability?

Hi, @CattyT3 !  I didn't see your question until now since you didn't tag me.  If you type the @ symbol, a list of names will pop up and you can select the name of the person you are replying to.  This will ensure the person will receive a notification of your post. 🙂

To answer your question, this is the first Mooncat I've worn (though I have several bottles).  It held up great!  I only wear my polish for around 5 days or so before changing, but it didn't chip or wear off at the tips like some do.  Definitely recommend. 💖💖💖

Mooncat is discontinuing 20 colors.  They will announce which 20 on Friday at 9 AM ET.  Last time, they were not discounted, but sold fast anyway.

that's my mistake in catching up on replies and forgot to tag you @Titian06 - glad to hear it's high quality. shall add it to my list of brands i want to try out : D

@Titian06 

Love love love the dusty purple-grey, and Fallen Angel is a lovely sparkly accent. Such a pretty combo for winter and new years! 😍

Thanks, @RGbrown ! 💜💜💜  I love both of these colors! 🥰

Your nails have gotten some good length @Titian06 wow!

I liked your choices here for color. They all go together really well 💜🩶 lovely way to go into 2024. 😄

It's funny you should say that, @CynthieLu .  I filed my nails down quite a bit (not counting the one that broke).  Maybe it's the colors or the lack of stamping that makes them look longer???  

I noticed one was a bit shorter but accidents happens with our nails 😉 I find mine love to find reasons to not grow. @Titian06.

I think they overall looked a bit longer than I've seen them in the past, I was so happy for you. Growing out or achieving any length other than very short is a struggle I often lose. 😅

@Titian06, I really like the undertones and smoky / dusty quality to these shades. 

Thanks, @itsfi ! 💖💖💖

image.jpg

@theyluvmags  Great contrast in colours! 

@theyluvmags  Pretty hot pink 🌟 

@theyluvmags 

I love this! Welcome! 💖

very cute and simple design!

Your mani is so cute, @theyluvmags !  I love the hot pink! 💞

Such a fun mani @theyluvmags, the pink stars are very cute. 😍