Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

White crellies have been troublesome for me, but I'm really liking the look of Roasting Marshmallows @RGbrown! A perfect pair with Gourd-geous. 

@itsfi 

Roasting Marshmallows is such a nice mix; I'm usually all about the whites with bright summery shades mixed in, but this is way classier than the funfetti look 😂

Sunday's mani - My nails seem to be on the mend 🤞 but they were peeling, spliting and breaking for a while; and getting shorter and shorter every day. I needed something to keep me from picking at my nails and, oftentimes, that means putting on polish, but I was needing to do something quick, easy and workable with what I had for work this week. Voila, Zoya Cathy, a pink-ish leaning nude creme; 2 coats. I'd forgotten I had this shade. It's not a bright, bold, fun splash of color, but it works well for my skin tone and I have a fondness for soft, neutral shades like this.

Zoya Cathy - natural lightZoya Cathy - natural light

Adding a little something extra today. This is Zoya Cathy with a few nail art stickers from Deco Beauty, strategically placed to cover polish that's peeling away. 😉  Oops, I see I missed covering up the ring finger. Will remedy that before I head out tonight.

Zoya Cathy + Deco Beauty stickersZoya Cathy + Deco Beauty stickers

The first I heard of Deco Beauty was at Sephoria. They didn't have a booth or stall on the main floors. Instead, they had two reps in the lounge, available to answer questions, talk nail art (and we did talk! 😉), and apply some nail art to anyone interested. I was interested. 💅 I was also impressed with their stickers that I did an online search for them when I got back home. Found some of their products at Beyond Polish, and many were sold out - I'm sure their time at Sephoria had something to do with that. I found this set of stickers on the site for Olive Ave Polish - oliveavepolish(dot)com. 

I've dabbled with nail art stickers; I've posted some of my experience with them, not all because many did not come out as I had hoped - user error. 😬 These Deco Beauty nail art stickers were easy to use; one of the easiest in terms of removing the stickers and applying them onto the nail. I will definitely be picking up more stickers from this brand. 

Deco Beauty Nail Art Stickers - SpookyDeco Beauty Nail Art Stickers - Spooky

@TeamBIC, not sure whether there are plans to include nail art stickers at Sephora, but, in my mind, Deco Beauty's nail art stickers are worth considering. 💗

So cute @itsfi ! 😍 Those stickers are magnificent!!

@Saradestin, thank you. The stickers come in hand when I'm too tired to paint on some nail art.

@itsfi  so cute, I love the stickers! Glad to hear your thoughts on them - I may have to see if I can pick some up myself. And I am glad to hear that your nails are doing better - I hope that continues! 

@caitbird, my nails have been having good days and bad ones, but lately, the bad ones haven't been as bad as it was - it's usually just a small peel or breakage and not one nail after another, thank goodness! 

@itsfi  that's great to hear, I'm glad! Mine are doing okay, but I know it will be a while before they are back at full strength/thickness (it takes a while for them to return to normal after I've been biting them down for a long time). I am hoping to help things along with cuticle oil and regular maintenance.

@itsfi Sorry to hear about your nail peeling and breaking.  I have that issue sometimes, especially during season changes. The Halloween stickers are a perfect added touch and a smart way to extend the life of your polish. I like the selection of stickers. The spiderwebs and candy corn are fun!

Peeling and breakage could definitely be made worse by the change in season @Mellmars1185. I need to be better, more consistent, with my nail care. I let it slide last month. These are cute nail art stickers, thank you. I would never had known about them if I hadn't gone into that lounge area at Sephoria. Had some down time with a few BIC'ers, got hydrated and my nails done, and discovered a new brand. I'll have to see if they have something for the next few holidays since I'll be trying to do a no buy / shop my stash over the next month or so.

UHM how cute is this @itsfi ?! Idk why I never bother putting cats considering I am the spinster... 🤣🤣🤣 inspired!

You are hardly a spinster, but you should definitely do a mani with cats @jaaayp😻 

@itsfi 

Cathy is a lovely nude for you, and I love your Halloween update! 🕷

Thank you @RGbrown! I'm going out of town next month for work and trying to find a nude polish for the trip; hence, the many nude shades I've been sporting. Wanted to add a little fun to it; these nail art stickers came in handy! 

Love the color and stickers, @itsfi ! 🥰🎃👻  Really happy to hear what you think about this brand of stickers.  I've been wanting to try them for quite a while but wasn't sure...well, I haven't tried any stickers yet. 😄  These are the first to catch my attention.  They're also available at What's Up Beauty.

Ahhhh, good to know they are available at What's Up Beauty! Thank you @Titian06! (and my wallet grouses "yes, thank you Titian06. We're so pleased she knows another resource for these stickers. 🤣)

I've tried nail art stickers that I've found online at amazon, Target, Etsy, and some Asian beauty stores. These are hands down my favorite. I'll use up what I have but, unless something comes along I like better, Deco Beauty will be my go to brand for nail art stickers. 

IMG_2904.jpeg

 Just did some fall nails today🤍 using Ulta beauty nail polish🩷❤️🧡💛

@happyskincare  very cute! I love the abstract design and the colors you chose!

@happyskincare Beautiful design. The neutral nude shade pairs really well with the red.

A mani with red polish always catches my eye; this is a pretty red. I love the design pattern you made with the two different polishes @happyskincare

Cute @happyskincare ! 🥰

30,728 Replies
testing