Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@JoSometimes 

Thanks so much! 15 is such a unique polish, delightfully shifty while maintaining a neutral vibe. It's one I'd never give a second glance to while shopping, but I'm pretty entranced with it on my nails

@RGbrown  Wow! These are mesmerizing!! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💜🧡

I love all three polishes, @RGbrown !  FOTM is on my wish list.  It didn't make the cut this time around.  Your two homemade colors may not be what you had in mind, but they're still lovely. 🥰

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! FOTM is definitely worthy of picking up next time you shop 🧡💜

@RGbrown Hey, you gave it your best shot and honestly love the colors of the homemade polishes you made so the failed dupes might actually be a win 😉 looks like you ended up with 3 great polishes, hahaha! I've been curious about Mooncat for a while now but never took the plunge, however Flight of the Monarchs looks stunning. 

@QueenMarceline 

I definitely consider both of these to be "task failed successfully" polishes...not what I was going for, but fabulous in their own right! 💜🧡

I have a lot of mixed feelings about Mooncat as a whole, but absolutely could not get this polish out of my mind...I'm glad I finally caved! 

IMG_4662.jpeg

Croc nails for the win 🥰

@shov0nn cool

They are so pretty @shov0nn! 😍 

What a great mani @shov0nn! The blue against the red is striking and the croc print is fabulous. 

@shov0nn Oh what a neat effect on your nails! May I ask how you created this look? ❤️💙

@shov0nn  Great nails! And you are holding the best lip balm ever! 

Love your nails, @shov0nn ! 🐊

@shov0nn Great color combination, super cute manicure 🙂 

@shov0nn 

These are amazing 😍 Welcome!

For some reason, I gravitated towards glitters today which I never really doo 🤔 but me being me had to add some solid design to it even though the glitter really is doing the most 🤣

1000011745.jpg

@jaaayp I like your choice of glitter polish with the addition of black 🖤

@jaaayp  These are perfect! I love the glitter! 

@jaaayp OOOOOH, I'm loving the mix of solid black with the glitter. This is such a cool effect, almost like a peekaboo manicure with the different shades/textures of the polishes. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

@jaaayp 

Yay glitter! This looks amazing!

30,804 Replies
testing