Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

Such a fitting name, it really does spark joy 😍 What a gorgeous shade! 

You know me @RGbrown, I can always find some way to differentiate red polishes so that I can convince myself that I need all of them, but this one is truly standout. ♥️ And yes, the name is spot on! 

@itsfi the perfect holiday red ❤️

@CookieGirl1 💯 ‘tis the season

Wow I really like that color! So beautiful 

It’s so pretty, right @lilShorty01?!! 😍 I love reds so I’m a little biased but this one is a beauty! ♥️

image.jpg

Here is my new manicure this will only be on for about a week because I have a party we will be going to and already have what I will be doing for my nails once I receive them.

How pretty they are, @Tina30219 !! 😍

I love red nail polish @Tina30219! This one's a beauty. Do you know the brand/color? How exciting that you have nail treats coming in! 

@itsfi @It is by the brand le mini macaron the shade is ruby red this is a gel polish if you order the kit you get the light and you do one finger at a time.

@Tina30219, I think you’ve mentioned that brand before. How long does it take you to do both hands?

@itsfi   I have never paid attention to how long if I have to guess I would say 10 minutes altogether.

Very pretty, @Tina30219 ! ❤❤❤

@Tina30219 

Such a lovely red, it looks great on you! ❤️

@RGbrown   Thank you I love a good red color. I like to wear red all year .

Cirque Colors is having a "5 days of deals" starting tomorrow (Dec. 04, 2023).  Below is the deal for each day and the code.

Screenshot_20231203_101826.jpg

@Titian06   I see this brand on Instagram quite a bit and they look like they have some good polishes.

@Tina30219 - I have a number of their polishes.  They are nice; definitely recommend. 🙂

As of last night, the BF 5pc gwp was still adding to cart (and still glitching 😏) even though the BF sale is over. While I certainly can't say it'll still be up tomorrow for this sale, I'm kinda kicking myself for placing a $12 order (plus $7 shipping, ugh) last night when it might be even nicer tomorrow with FS 🤔

Slowly transitioning to Christmas 🎄 🤭

1000012296.jpg

1000012302.jpg

1000012316.jpg

1000012317.jpg

Really beautiful @jaaayp! Red nails are so festive! ❤️

30,816 Replies
testing