Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@JoSometimes 

I feel a bit of a sugar rush coming on, y'all getting manicures together is sooo sweet ❤️❤️❤️ Both sets look great!

@RGbrown You’re so funny! Thank you. She doesn’t normally have the patience to do her own nails where as I enjoy sitting down and getting stuck into it. It was nice to go out and get pampered together! 😊

Oh, they are so sweet and gorgeous @JoSometimes ! Really beautiful!! 😍 

Awww thank you @Saradestin

This is so sweet @JoSometimes. 💗 Your mani’s are pretty and what a lovely time to spend together. 

Thank you @itsfi! It was a nice, relaxing afternoon. 

UHM @JoSometimes HOW CUTEEEE 🥰🥰🥰 I am VERY proud of you. I hope you love the lasting power of the gel and switch over to our side 😂😂😂 this picture makes me want to paint my nails differently on each side and hold my own hand 😂😂😂😂

@jaaayp If only I had met you back in April of last year! Then maybe I’d be on that gel train instead. 

And thank you! If you do ending with two different mani’s and holding your own hand, I’d want to see the behind the scenes of what it took to get that photo. 😂

@JoSometimes What a fun date activity. Both manis look stunning. Sorry to hear about the experience you had.

@Mellmars1185 Things happen. I just hope it doesn’t repeat the next time around. 

And mani-pedi dates are so relaxing! I had a friend who would go with his wife. He didn’t get colour or anything but he thoroughly enjoyed the pampering part of it. Maybe something to try with your SO?

@JoSometimes Maybe? He might enjoy the pampering part. I haven't been for one since 2015 lol

Super cute couples mani! Thank you for sharing it with us. 😀 🩵🩷

I'm so sorry too hear you had a painful nail experience, I hope it was a one time thing, that won't be repeated. @JoSometimes 

Thank you @CynthieLu! I hope so too. The place is under new ownership. I’m hoping they maintain the same standards as the last owners. 

You both have lovely manis, @JoSometimes ! 😍  I'm sorry your mani didn't go so smoothly. 😖  Love the cute pic. 🥰💞

@Titian06 Thank you! She is far more classy than me when it comes to these things. 

This salon is our usual place but it’s under new ownership. The tech I worked with was someone I hadn’t seen before. I mostly go for pedicures as I have a hard time bending for long periods of time to get to my toes. Today was supposed to be a treat though a bit of a painful one. I always say the first one is free, as in I’ll let the mistakes slide this time and give them one last chance.

IMG_7310.jpeg

@allydelgado 

Stabby death nails *and* amazing tattoos? I love everything here 😍

Wow, stunning @allydelgado! 😍 

The shimmer in that shade adds such a pretty ethereal effect to your nails @allydelgado! 🤍

@allydelgado What a beautiful shade ️🤍

Those are incredibly fun looking @allydelgado. Love the designs on your hands with your pearlescent mani. 🤍

30,394 Replies
testing