Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Screenshot_2023-12-28-17-37-28-13_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f92.jpgScreenshot_2023-12-28-17-37-45-85_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

For 2024, bringing the long nails back since I'm starting a new job that gives me an excuse to keep my manicures in top shape more often!
Guitar will have to be on break for a while as a result.

Thank you all!

@CattyT3  These are beautiful! I love the snowflakes! 

@CattyT3 

Fabulous! Love the sparkle, and the snowflake is an excellent accent ❄️ Congrats on the new job!

These look really good @CattyT3. Congratulations on your new job, and one that lets you have nice nails? That's awesome! 

@CattyT3, how beautiful is this mani? 😍 The prismatic shard-like shaped flecks are gorgeous; paired with the snowflake, there's such a festive feel! Love your nail shape and length!  Best wishes to you on your new job; how exciting!

Your mani is gorgeous, @CattyT3 ! 🥰  Best wishes in your new job! 🍀

Here's my end-of-year mani.

Thumb & RingMooncat Fallen Angel.  Lovely dusty gray with tons of blue and purple shimmer.  Two easy coats over one coat of Londontown Veil 1.

Index, Middle, & PinkyGlisten & Glow Worry Less, Paddle More.  Gorgeous cream dusty gray with purple undertones.  After thinning the polish, it was two easy coats.

Index is tipped with Fallen Angel.

Pinky is finished with G&G Matte Top Coat.

All nails started with one coat of  KBShimmer Fillin' Groovy Ridge Filling Nail Polish Base Coat.  This is my first use.  I'm very happy with how it filled in the ridges on my nails.

Outdoors overcast lighting 

20231228_112842.jpg

20231228_112846.jpg

20231228_112915.jpg

@Titian06  These are so pretty! I love them! 😍 

Thanks, @ather ! 💜💜💜  Anything purple is always a win!

I've seen quite a bit of advertising for Mooncat on my socials - does it hold up well for durability?

Hi, @CattyT3 !  I didn't see your question until now since you didn't tag me.  If you type the @ symbol, a list of names will pop up and you can select the name of the person you are replying to.  This will ensure the person will receive a notification of your post. 🙂

To answer your question, this is the first Mooncat I've worn (though I have several bottles).  It held up great!  I only wear my polish for around 5 days or so before changing, but it didn't chip or wear off at the tips like some do.  Definitely recommend. 💖💖💖

Mooncat is discontinuing 20 colors.  They will announce which 20 on Friday at 9 AM ET.  Last time, they were not discounted, but sold fast anyway.

that's my mistake in catching up on replies and forgot to tag you @Titian06 - glad to hear it's high quality. shall add it to my list of brands i want to try out : D

@Titian06 

Love love love the dusty purple-grey, and Fallen Angel is a lovely sparkly accent. Such a pretty combo for winter and new years! 😍

Thanks, @RGbrown ! 💜💜💜  I love both of these colors! 🥰

Your nails have gotten some good length @Titian06 wow!

I liked your choices here for color. They all go together really well 💜🩶 lovely way to go into 2024. 😄

It's funny you should say that, @CynthieLu .  I filed my nails down quite a bit (not counting the one that broke).  Maybe it's the colors or the lack of stamping that makes them look longer???  

I noticed one was a bit shorter but accidents happens with our nails 😉 I find mine love to find reasons to not grow. @Titian06.

I think they overall looked a bit longer than I've seen them in the past, I was so happy for you. Growing out or achieving any length other than very short is a struggle I often lose. 😅

@Titian06, I really like the undertones and smoky / dusty quality to these shades. 

Thanks, @itsfi ! 💖💖💖

image.jpg

30,379 Replies
testing