Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi - I agree with @Saradestin .  The ones I have are from Maniology (ice cube) and What's Up (monicle) and they work fine.

I did have to gently clean the Maniology stamper with a dot of dishwashing detergent foam.  After that, it's been working fine.

My stamper should be here soon. Thank you for the tip on cleaning the Maniology stamper @Titian06. I’ll be sure to do that when it arrives.

@itsfi 

All of the ones that I have and love have been discontinued, so sadly I can't give any specific recs ☹️ I really like the one I have from What's Up, but can't say if it's comparable to any of their others or not. I do hope you find one that works well for you though! 

Isn’t that how it goes @RGbrown? Love it and it gets discontinued. 😌 Find something meh and it’s around forever!!! 😝 I’ll take a look at the selection on What’s Up (and I’ll try not to get distracted by other things, hahaha!)

😃😃😃 You are going to do nail stamping @itsfi !! 😍 I have used several brands and the two that I like the most are Maniology and Whats Up. I haven’t had a bad day with those! Good luck with your new attempt to do nail stamping and share with us!! 😘

Thanks so much @Saradestin! I will take a look at both of those brands. I'm going to give it a try. 

Today I chose 4 polishes each with its own unique sparkling experience.  They are blues with a smattering of green 

Each is from PPU

On my thumb and pinky is Anchor and Heart’s The Flying Dutchman from PPU 9/23. A deep blue green with large blue flakes and sparkling green glitter 

On my index is Camo Colours Laquers Mane Squeeze PPU 2/24.   It’s magnetic but I just left it as is.   It’s blue with lots of holo sparkles and glitter 

On my middle is Vanessa Molina’s Fishnet Stocking 10/23.  It’s a deep blue green with large blue and green flakies!  Amazing!  

On my ring finger is Emily de Molly’s Beneath the Surface a blue that has a satin/taffeta look to me. 

Outdoors in sunlight 

IMG_3439.jpeg

IMG_3438.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg

IMG_3439.jpeg

Indoor lighting 

IMG_3442.jpeg

IMG_3444.jpeg

I love this combo of blues and greens, @Cissy63 ! 💙💚💙💚  I especially like the one on your thumb and pinky.

@Titian06  Oh thank you 💙💚.  That one has large pieces of flakies!

@Cissy63  Lovely colours! 

Love a good mix of greens and blues in a mani @Cissy63! Your polishes look beautiful! Do you have a favorite among this group?

@itsfi  Thank you very much 😀.  My favorites are Fishnet Stockings on my middle finger and Beneath the Surface on my ring finger.  I have been looking at them this week and loving how these look 🥰

@Cissy63 

What a gorgeous mix of blues and greens, I love all of these and they look amazing together! 💚💙

@RGbrown  Thank you so much! I have been enjoying them all week, especially Fishnet Stockings and Beneath the Surface 💙💚

These polishes are stunning!❤️😍❤️

@happyskincare  Thank you kindly 🥰

The nail polishes that you are sharing with us are gorgeous @Cissy63!!! 😍😍

@Saradestin  Thank you so much 🥰💙💚

@Cissy63 so cool

@CorgiMommy  Thank you very much 💙💙

They are gorgeous @Cissy63 😍 and the polish names are soooo good! 

30,788 Replies
testing