Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Love these simplistic nails!!🤍🤍🤍

@13Swiftie131313 

Simple and sweet, this looks great! Welcome! 

So cute and elegant with fluffy sweater @13Swiftie131313 💕😍

Thank you so much!

Beautiful mani @13Swiftie131313; I really like how soft and delicate this pink is - it gives off an almost ethereal quality with the creaminess of the finish. 💗

Thank you so much!

So pretty @13Swiftie131313!! 💕

Thank you so much!

Color Club has 50% off site wide

When:  Dec. 08-11, 2023

Code:  CYBERFLASH

Free glitter with $60+ order

Screenshot_20231208_071859.jpg

Mmmm… 🤔 I think I am going to see what’s out there! 😊

Some subtle shades for a bit of a palate cleanser, and some sparkle because I absolutely cannot go without it

MT Simply Irresistible (pinky): floating somewhere between white and a nude blush pink, this was smooth and easy, not splotchy or streaky, but required 4 coats for my desired opacity. If you don't mind sheer, you'll easily get by with fewer coats.

Orly Cake Pop (ring): a slightly brighter pink, closer to pastel than nude, this one also required four coats to build opacity, but it was fussier in the interim with streaks and bare spots...this one would be more difficult to wear as a sheer shade.

Cirque Rosewater Jelly (middle): cool toned sheer pink, easy to work with, also four coats but not streaky, it just took that much to mostly hide my yellow.

Londontown Berry Nude (index): cool toned pink cream with just the right amount of purple for my taste. I never would have bought this shade on its own, but it came in a set and I'm super glad to have it. Dusty rose shades are great and all, but that touch of purple really sets this one apart, IMHO. Easy two coater as well!

OPI Incognito Mode (thumb): dusty mid-tone purple cream, lovely shade, easy two coater.

Wet n Wild x Peanuts Ouch! Oo! Ow! Yipe! Ouch! was my glitter topper of choice...I had to go wild with lots of fun colors with such a soft base 😂 Turns out the clear base had the slightest hint of pink to it, which shows up on some of my nails, but eh, that's just a touch more color 💖

IMG_20231207_114758154_HDR.jpg

Full sun

IMG_20231207_114826548.jpg

Indirect light 

@RGbrown I am loving these soft creamy shades and of course the sparklies

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💖

@JoSometimes @Titian06 @jaaayp @AznAngelLiz @Saradestin @itsfi @CynthieLu 

Thanks so much everyone! 💖

Your mani is sooo good! The polish looks expertly applied @RGbrown I'm in serious awe right now. 🤩

Ooh the effect of the fun topper placed just sort of in the centre brings this whole Mani to life but keeps the cool vibe of the dusty colors going. Wonderful work as always!

@RGbrown, I saw the thumbnail and thought “are those some smoky/dusty pinks and purple?” 😍 Yes, indeed and you know how I’m drawn to those type of shades - love the coziness it gives to this color palette - it’s beautiful. 

The topper is fabulous!!! I love how you placed the topper on each nail - very creative and artsy. I need to retrain my brain to think of a topper not just on the tips or an all over layer. Making a note 📝

I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT @RGbrown !! What a

stunning mani!! ❤️

The scattered glitter looks really good @RGbrown and I love the purple on your thumb

This is soooo cute @RGbrown I LOVE HOW THEM SHORT NAILS LOOK SOOOOO GOOD ON YOOOU 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍

I really like this combo of colors, @RGbrown ! 💜💞💜  I have the MT and love the OPI; the topper is a nice change.  

I love this combination @RGbrown! It’s so soft and elegant. 💜🩷

30,374 Replies
testing