Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I'm so sorry, @Saradestin ; that is disappointing! 😖  Purple and green is my favorite color combination and these two colors are gorgeous together! 🥰

Thank you so much @Titian06 ! It was sad, I will have to wait a full year to try it! 😄 But it is true, this is a beautiful color combo anyway 💚💜

Another messy one, I think I'd benefit from that liquid that people put on to keep the sides of thier mani clean 😅 

But here is one more, and than I think that's it until my next break 

🩵 Confident and Wierd 

*I like the name on this one 🙃*

MTXX_MH20230221_120929869.jpg

MTXX_MH20230221_120855137.jpg

20230221_121034.jpg

This is one of the prettiest icy blues I’ve see. @CynthieLu! 💙 It makes me think of Cinderella’s ballgown. Gorgeous!! 

Thank you @itsfi 

I got this one from LynnBDesigns, her stuff is so pretty!

it's got a lot of interesting sparkle️ and bit of purple/deeper blue shift 💜 I just didn't know how to bring it out, the magnet I used was not a proper one, lesson learned 😅

@CynthieLu I like the color!  It seems perfect for this time of year.  And don't worry about it being "messy".  I have the liquid latex that you mentioned and I rarely use it; I'd totally recommend picking up an inexpensive brow brush (I honestly bought a Wet'n'Wild one from Walmart for a whopping $0.97) that you can dip into polish remover and just fix the little areas where the polish spills over.  

That's a really good idea, I just try to go in with q-tips and not mess up the nail but aim has to be sooo precise 😅 I think an inexpensive Brow Brush could work a lot smoother, thank you for the tip @CookieGirl1 🩵

@CynthieLu I totally understand the whole issue about trying to make q-tips work but like you, I quickly found that it wasn't very precise and I ended up getting q-tip fuzzies stuck in my polish 🙄.  For around a dollar it's been worth it for me to have the little brush.

@CynthieLu This is such a pretty frosty blue colour 🩵🤍

Thank you @Mellmars1185 I was really excited to try this one, I think I'll invest in proper magnets ( one of these days 🧲) not the Maguiver methods I was using. 😋 

@CynthieLu 

Fantastic color, it looks great!! 💙

Honestly, IMHO, liquid latex is a chore for just doing a couple of coats for a regular mani; I generally only pull it out when I'm sponging. The easier thing to do IMHO is use a small brush with some acetone to clean up around the edges when you're done. I still make some sort of mess every mani, but this fixes it right up!

It's true, I did go in with polish remover and tidy it up, and it's ok 😋 I just liked the idea of a possible easier solution but if it's messy to, well no that would not be ideal 😅 I appreciate the explanations and advice @RGbrown 🙏

Gorgeous color, @CynthieLu !  I'm glad you've had time to play with nail polish. 🙂  As far as "messy," that usually gets better with practice.  Although I wouldn't call that messy.

It's true, practice and eventually my aim will improve I'm sure 😋 Thank you! @Titian06 

That’s a gorgeous shade @CynthieLu ! 💙💙💙 I love the color shift and the polish name as well! 

The name is super cute @Saradestin

This was one coat and I felt like that was enough, it's practically full coverage with just the one

Buuuut, this was magnetic, and I did hear the effects work better with a second coat so I think that's true 😅😅😅 I used the magnet and it's only slightly visible when I tilt them. I'm just playing around, never have I ever used magnetic before so I'm just learning 😃

20230117_154902.jpg

20230117_154846.jpg

@zombiegrrrl  love your nails the different colors are great. I wear new cat eye in a purple every month. Same color every month ☺️

IMG_20230221_114934_01.jpg

@redhead1256 Beautiful purple nails. Is that a magnetic polish? 💜

Beautiful 😍 

Those are stunning @zombiegrrrl !

30,705 Replies
testing