Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  I love this theme!!! I want an everlasting goobstoper is gorgeous! I feel like I saw another Charlie and the chocolate factory collaboration also! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! It really is a fun theme, always lending itself to bright and sweet colors 💖

Wow, gorgeous colors/combination, @RGbrown ! 💜💙🤍  I love the new shape of your nails too.

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I kinda like this shape so far, but I've encountered a fairly serious issue that I haven't been able to overcome...I can't figure out how to take my contacts out anymore 😣 I normally wear them for days straight anyways so it's not a massive problem yet, but I may have to file them way down and eliminate the points soon. I don't understand why this shape is such an issue, I could do it easily with even longer squares, but for some reason, I absolutely can't get them out, and just wind irritating my eyes with repeated attempts until I finally give up for the night. 

@RGbrown - I don't wear contacts, so I can't help with this issue.  Have you Googled it? 🤔

@Titian06 

I've tried a few different methods, but my biggest problem is me...I've been doing it the same way for 35 years now (geez, that long?!) and seem to have some sort of mental block against sticking my fingers in my eyeballs any other way than I normally do, so my reaction is almost a mini panic attack. I'll figure it out soon or file my nails down, one or the other 🤣

@RGbrown - That's why I don't wear contacts.  It took me forever to have cataract surgery on both my eyes too.  The thought of having surgery on my eyeballs caused me to have panic attacks and anxiety.  I know exactly what you mean.  You found a way that works for you.

@RGbrown  Wow they are gorgeous!  Love all of them 💜💙🩵🩷

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! 💖

Absolutely love this.  You can't wrong @RGbrown 

@CorgiMommy 

Thanks so much! 💖

Love these colors so beautiful I love them 💅❤️ @RGbrown 

@peculiarzmakeup 

Thanks so much! 💖

OMG!!!!!!! It's sooooooo CUTE!!! SlAY QUEEN!!!

I had to cut my nails as so many broke. But I put on polish from PPU December’23.  Whatcha’s

Aurora Borealis 

This was an easy 2 coats

Outdoors in full sun 

IMG_3396.jpeg

IMG_3398.jpeg

Outdoors in shade 

IMG_3399.jpeg

IMG_3400.jpeg

Indoor light 

IMG_3401.jpeg

It is absolutely amazing @Cissy63!! 😍 Wow! 

@Saradestin  Oh thank you so much 😊 

The shift on this polish is just so pretty @Cissy63! It really does bring the aurora borealis to mind, or at least what I know from the photos I've seen. I love that the shiftiness on this one can be picked up indoors and outside. 

@itsfi  Thank you!  It’s such a beautiful polish.  I have really enjoyed wearing this one and watching it change in different light!

Gorgeous color, @Cissy63 ! 🤩

@Titian06  Thank you very much 💜💜

30,391 Replies
testing