Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CynthieLu  Thank you! I like to go all out for holidays for my little guy! He always checks my nails to match the holiday! 

@ather I love it.  That is a gorgeous green creme.

@CookieGirl1  Thank you!😊 

I searched through my collection of polish’s and found some I have yet to use.  And I came up with a group of greens for St Patrick’s Day🍀🍀

On my thumb a pinky is Kathleen & Co New Orleams polish in Lil’ Lizard from PPU Feb’24. An easy 2 coats of polish shifts of orange and pink

The index finger has What’s Up Nails in Peridot (my birth month)  This is a 2 coater that brings out the sparkling golden & green glitter 

Middle finger has Olive & June’s Geometry   Very easy 2 cream coats that brought the dark green.

And on my ring finger is Mooncat in Sunken Splendor   This was 2 coats to bring out the sparkly blue green glitter 

Outside in Sun 

IMG_3505.jpeg

IMG_3504.jpeg

Insde in top lighting

IMG_3506.jpeg

IMG_3507.jpeg

@Cissy63 

What a fun mix of greens, gorgeous!! 🍀

Your green skittle mani looks fantastic @Cissy63! 💚 That Kathleen & Co polish is super shifty in the best way. Stunning.

@itsfi  Thank you 🥰.  Yes, the color shifts in this one are springtime colors 💚🩷🧡

@Cissy63  These are so pretty!! 😍 

@ather  Thank you very much 💚

Lovely and beautiful nails! Love the colors 💚🍀💅 @Cissy63 

@peculiarzmakeup  Thank you so much 💚💚

Beautifully done and perfect for St. Patrick's Day! @Cissy63 💚

@CynthieLu  Thank you kindly 💚

Very festive, @Cissy63.

@CookieGirl1  Thank you so much 💚

These are all great greens, @Cissy63 ! 🍀💚🍀  I really like O&J Geometry.  My mom's birthstone is periodot too. 🙂

@Titian06  Thank you so much 💚💚.  I love the light green that Peridot has!  I shared this month with both my mother and father in law 🥰.  Our parents are special people 😊

For this week's Saint Patrick's Day mani, I did a rainbow.

ThumbOrly Wild Wonder.  Cream red.  Two easy coats.

IndexLondontown Lakur Heatwave.  Cream orange.  Two easy coats.

MiddleOrly Golden Afternoon.  Cream yellow on the mustard side.  Two fussy coats.  The first coat applied in streaks.  The second coat evened out the streaks, but was just as difficult to apply.

RingOrly Roll With It.  Cream dark green leaning teal.  Two easy coats.  One was enough, but I used two since I needed two on other fingers.

PinkyOrly Bounce.  Cream dark blue.  Two easy coats.  One was enough, but I used two since I needed two on other fingers.

All fingers:  Stamped spring-inspired images such as butterflies, flowers, and leaves since I don't have a Saint Patrick's Day plate or shamrocks.  I used Maniology and Kads plates and Maniology iridescent polishes.

Outdoors direct sunlight 

20240316_145849.jpg

Outdoors direct sunlight. 

20240316_145857.jpg

Outdoors indirect light. 

20240316_150051.jpg

Outdoors indirect light. 

20240316_150057.jpg

@Titian06 

Oh yay, what a fabulous rainbow, and the shimmery stamping is amazing 😍

Thanks, @RGbrown ! 🌈  I'd been wanting to use those stamping polishes.  This seemed like the perfect mani to do so. 🙂

Older 

30,816 Replies
testing