Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I'm having a blast playing with all of this stuff 💜❤️

Thank you for sharing more of your homemade polishes @RGbrown 😊 💕 They are really cool! 

(I think a clean even break like that would have me stunned too, it's just soo unlikely. It would have me questioning what could have possibly happened.) 

Your number 19 does hit nicely close to Glampire, it's beautiful 💜❤️

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! 💜❤️

I'm still super confused by my pinkie 🤔

@RGbrown  Ooooo these are beautiful creations! I love it. Ok strange that your nail basically fell off. I wonder what happened!!!

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💜❤️

So weird 😒 ah well, at least it'll grow back eventually!

I am just so amazed by your nail polish making skills @RGbrown ! These are amazing 🥰 we all have that one trouble nail... just doesn't know how to join the party and doesn't know the meaning of teamwork! 🤦‍♀️

@jaaayp 

Thanks so much! Mixing polishes has been so much fun...a little frustrating at times, but totally worth the effort 💜❤️

I would have never thought to do purple and red together @RGbrown. I’ve been wanting to do something red and you just gave me some inspiration! ❤️💜

And I love your homemade polishes. It’s always a treat to see them!

@JoSometimes 

Thanks so much! Purple and red is the best, hands down (hehe 🤭) ❤️💜

These are gorgeous, @RGbrown ! 💜💜❤  I absolutely love the purple 18 polish!  The red 19 does look close to the inspo w/o the purple shift.  You are getting good at this! 🙂  Sorry about your pinky.  Maybe it had a stress fracture???

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! With a little tweaking, I think these will both be lovely polishes with lovely formulas 🤞

I'm pretty thorough when I do my final cleanse before polishing, perhaps even rough, making sure I scrub them down well both top and bottom, but yeah, surely there had to be some weakness in it for it to break so easily. The clean break is what gets me though, it wasn't rough or jagged or frayed at all...if it hadn't been crooked, I wouldn't have even had to file it  🤔 I wasn't paying super close attention, I tend to be looking at my polishes while I'm doing this, making sure I've set everything out, so I'm wondering if I maybe scored the underside with my freshly sharpened thumb and then the pressure on the top was just enough to snap it? In any case, whatever happened has unlocked a new concern I'll worry about with every mani going forward 🧐

@RGbrown You made some beautiful polishes that definitely capture ypur inspiration pic. Sorry about your pinky nail. That is odd! That would have surprised me aswell. 

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! Ivet been having fun mixing these up 💜❤️

I started at my broken off tip in confusion for what felt like forever 😅

This is from PPU July this year. Nailed It polish and it’s their By Your Side 2.0. 

It’s a beautiful purple magnetic polish with pink, purple and gold holo’s and glitter sprinkled within this deep purple sea.

It was an easy 2 coats after a nail strengthening and ridge filler underneath.   

I brought this to RV Camp but my magnet was missing the larger end.  Seems it came off back home and I didn’t see it was missing when I packed.  So I only had the small end.  I was able to get a magnetic shift, but much smaller than I wanted. 

However, it’s so pretty and sparkling especially in the sun.  Hope you enjoy seeing it. 

IMG_2936.jpeg

IMG_2935.jpeg

IMG_2937.jpeg

IMG_2938.jpeg

IMG_2940.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

All in full sun

The last two picks up the gold shift

IMG_2934.jpeg

 Indoors near window 

IMG_2931.jpeg

 Indoors showing magnetic shift

IMG_2933.jpeg

IMG_2932.jpeg

 Both Indoors showing more of the glitter 

😍😍😍 I love the glitter, the colors, everything @Cissy63 !!!

@Saradestin  Thank you so much ☺️ 

That glitter @Cissy63! You did a lovely job of capturing it in both indoor and outdoor lighting. I like the blue coming through the purple - it looks beautiful 😍 And then to see the gold shift! That really is a stunner of a polish. 💅🏼

@itsfi  Thank you!  I really enjoyed looking at it all week.  I didn’t realize it could get that gold shift until I turned my hand.  I’m glad the pic came out!  

@Cissy63  Look at all the glitter! So pretty! 

Thank you @ather

FUN GALAXY NAILS @Cissy63 !!!! 🥰

30,379 Replies
testing