Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

OMG!!! @ather I'm very jealous. I always see/watch these bloggers living in the woods or out in the farm and they have a very quiet/calm life while I'm just like hearing traffic outside, trying to fall asleep LOL YOURE LIVING THE ROMANTIC LIFE BAKING BREAD AND GROWING THEM FRUITS 👏👏👏👏👏

At least sephora offers great returns... who care about foundation when you have the luxury of city-free life 😂😂😂😂

@jaaayp  I guess that’s a great way to look at it! 

@jaaayp @ather, digital detoxes are great! It take some getting used to, but I look forward to them now. I went through the Ouai serum in about 8 months the first time I used it. This second bottle may take longer because I’m rotating other products into my hair care routine. 

Time for something bright and colorful after my last set 💜🩷🧡

These are all from China Glaze's Deserted collection (fall 2023 iirc) and were mostly all three coaters

Bring The Heat: gorgeous orange shimmer, smooth easy formula but a touch sheer. It bubbled a little on my pinky but not my thumb, so I'm not sure what to think of that...perhaps I just didn't clean enough off the brush for my smallest nail and got it too thick?

Alpenglow: rich fuchsia shimmer, another smooth and easy one, and this one only needed two coats.

Sky Of Lavender: dusty lavender with glass fleck bits that can look pink and blue under certain lighting (this won't be something obvious to anyone but you most likely, but I spent a fair amount of time out in the dark last night, standing near my outside light and admiring the tiny colorful pinpoints lol). Another sheer one, this took three coats for opacity.

Twilight Desert: hubba hubba, this is the most vibrant royal purple and I am in love 💜💜 same glass fleck as in the lavender, giving it a lovely sparkle in the right light. Three coats as well.

IMG_20240322_124119818.jpg

Gloomy overcast daylight

IMG_20240322_124244972.jpg

Indirect light 

Wow the sheen on these @RGbrown ! They somehow still remind me of skittles but maybe like the dark version 🤔🤔🤔

@jaaayp 

Thanks so much! 💜🧡💖

Very beautiful @RGbrown! Your colors are always so perfectly combined! ❤️

@Saradestin 

Aw shucks, thanks, but CG deserves the credit for picking out this mix 😂💖💜🧡

Ohhhh, the glass flecks are gorgeous @RGbrown! Love how vibrant these colors are and how well they go together. Like with so many nail polish combinations, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't put these together on my own, but when I see your mani's, they just naturally go together!

@itsfi 

China Glaze did all the color coordination for me on this set 😂 They did a nice job with it! 

@RGbrown  These are all gorgeous 💜🧡🩷.  These are beautiful bright shiny colors 🥰

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! 🧡💜💖

Love these, so beautiful 💅 @RGbrown 

@peculiarzmakeup 

Thanks so much! 💜🧡💖

Wow, these are so pretty, @RGbrown ! 💖💖💖  I wasn't even aware of this collection.

@Titian06 

It's not a groundbreaking set, but CG did a really nice job coordinating the shades for it, and I'm really happy with these! 💖🧡💜

Aaah these are so colorful and bright 🌻😎 @RGbrown 

They have a beautiful shine and glisten in the sun,  especially your purples, they look like they are still liquid. 🤩

Thank you @CynthieLu! 💜🧡💖

@RGbrown  So pretty!!! 😍 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💖🧡💜

30,815 Replies
testing