Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Absolutely @JoSometimes; timing was great. That was the first session of Day 2. For the second session, I made sure to make my way there mid-way through the day to get some water, to stay hydrated early on. It's easy to get distracted by all the pretty things. 😀

I love the nail stickers, @itsfi ! 💍🌠  I think your toes and toenails look perfectly fine!  OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress is a Top 10 red for sure. 👍

Thank you @Titian06! OP INRAW has stood the test of time and it's easy to see why it's a classic. I love it. OPI has a gorgeous collection of reds; this one is my 2nd fave among all the OPI reds I've tried/have.

Halloween came a little early this year 👻 

Definitely a little harder to freehand with darker colors.. lost patience by the time I got to the pinky 😂

1000010136.jpg

@jaaayp 

These are fantastic, simple but so well done 😍

Thank you @RGbrown 🥰❤️ 

love the matte finish for this : )

Wow! It’s stunning @jaaayp!! Totally Halloween 👻!

Thank you @Saradestin 🥰❤️

@jaaayp You did a great job with this freehand mani 🎃👻🖤

@jaaayp  These are perfect pinky and all!

Thank you @ather 🥰❤️

They are so well done, from tip to tip! Don't be too harsh on yourself 😜 Seriously they are so spookily spectacular. @jaaayp 🖤🤍🧡

Hehe, thank you @CynthieLu 🥰 you are always too kind! I thought about drawing little ghosts 👻 but I gave up LOL maybe next set!

Wow, your nails are gorgeous,  @jaaayp ! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06 🥰

@jaaayp That pinky looks pretty good. Love the matte finish! Seriously, how are you so good at this!?

Aw, thank you @JoSometimes 🥰 i continue to strive to get to pro level which im nowhere near 😂 bur your compliments mean everything!

@jaaayp Giiirl! You are beyond pro-level. If you offered a master class, I’d be the first to sign up!

We'll be doing a lot of meditation and chanting woosah half the class @JoSometimes 😂

IMG_4973.jpeg 
@jaaayp 

30,815 Replies
testing