Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I was surprised to see they had nail stuff, @ather! We chatted while they did my nails about how there’s not a lot of nail products or nail art items at Sephora right now. Maybe that will change? 🧐 

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! What did they say?!!! 😤 Oh no!! People can say the most unnecessary things sometimes. At any age. You wear sandals whenever you want; your feet are NOT ugly! Wear sandals when you feel like it.

Belong to cartoon character because they're CUTEEE hehe. The little gems are adorable and personally, i think red pedi are the cutest @itsfi 🥰

Awwww, thank you @jaaayp🤗 

I'm good with my cartoon character toes. They're mine, after all. Hahahaha! Oh yes, I love red polish on my toesies. Pre-pandemic, I wore red on my toes 97% of the time; the other 3% being mostly purples or pinks, with the occasional other color families thrown in every once in a while.

The sticker mani turned out so cute @itsfi! And your feet look just fine! I love that shade of red. ❤️

@JoSometimes, they did a great job with the stickers; thank you! I think I went into the lounge during a quieter time. They had two people there and one did each hand. They were in synch becuase they each started doing nail art on my hands at the same time without consulting with each other which nail art sheet to use or pattern. 😊

@itsfi Sounds like amazing service! Good thing you went when you did!

Absolutely @JoSometimes; timing was great. That was the first session of Day 2. For the second session, I made sure to make my way there mid-way through the day to get some water, to stay hydrated early on. It's easy to get distracted by all the pretty things. 😀

I love the nail stickers, @itsfi ! 💍🌠  I think your toes and toenails look perfectly fine!  OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress is a Top 10 red for sure. 👍

Thank you @Titian06! OP INRAW has stood the test of time and it's easy to see why it's a classic. I love it. OPI has a gorgeous collection of reds; this one is my 2nd fave among all the OPI reds I've tried/have.

Halloween came a little early this year 👻 

Definitely a little harder to freehand with darker colors.. lost patience by the time I got to the pinky 😂

1000010136.jpg

@jaaayp 

These are fantastic, simple but so well done 😍

Thank you @RGbrown 🥰❤️ 

love the matte finish for this : )

Wow! It’s stunning @jaaayp!! Totally Halloween 👻!

Thank you @Saradestin 🥰❤️

@jaaayp You did a great job with this freehand mani 🎃👻🖤

@jaaayp  These are perfect pinky and all!

Thank you @ather 🥰❤️

They are so well done, from tip to tip! Don't be too harsh on yourself 😜 Seriously they are so spookily spectacular. @jaaayp 🖤🤍🧡

Hehe, thank you @CynthieLu 🥰 you are always too kind! I thought about drawing little ghosts 👻 but I gave up LOL maybe next set!

Wow, your nails are gorgeous,  @jaaayp ! 🥰

30,737 Replies
testing