Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

You and I have similar views on gold...this is a lovely one to have!

Christmas, New years 🎉 this gold could suit so many celebrations @itsfi. Its a beautiful addition to your collection!

Yes @CynthieLu, if I am on my nail game, it should be made a part of some sort of mani for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Lunar New Year. Now, let's see how up on my nail game I'll be. 😅🤞

@itsfi lovely, that is a great color for the holidays 

Thank you @CorgiMommy; it wears goes on and nicely. 👍🏼 It’s a brand I plan to keep an eye on for release or sales. 

@itsfi  Yay, I’m glad you like your mystery bottle(s)! That shade looks like POC’s Bronzed Beauty, though it might be a touch lighter. It’s beautiful. And yes, all the things you could do with that shade… I’m sure you’ll have fun with it. 🙂 

Ahhh, thank you @WinglessOne! I like mystery bags but one downside is that sometimes you don’t know what the shade is. 😆 Looked up Bronzed Beauty and I think this is it. The lighting in the room might have changed the look of the polis shade slightly. The polish applies smoothly and I like the brush; was almost able to get a fully opaque finish with just one coat.  

I’ll definitely be picking up more polishes from this brand, once I make a dent in my current stash (and once I get to unboxing some polishes I’ve picked up 😝). Do you know if she has a certain cadence to her new releases? 

@itsfi  I don’t know how frequently new polishes are released. I kinda stalked the brand for about a year before buying my first polish, but I didn’t notice a release schedule. Shade selection’s gotten slim at People of Color’s site, so I wonder if a new collection’s coming… I’m on the mailing list but haven’t heard of a new collection yet. I did hear in April (via mailing list) that Jacque was selected for this year’s Square Forward accelerator program, which may help her brand grow. 

I keep saying I should join more indie brands’ social media groups to keep up with releases and brand news and private sales and stuff. This is me reminding myself to see if People of Color has a Facebook group, and to look for the brand on Instagram. (The Platform Formerly Known As Twitter is dead to me now. 😂)

I’d like to see her brand get more attention and grow, so that’s great news about the accelerator program @WinglessOne. Her polishes are beautiful and apply really nicely.

It’s all good - I keep telling myself I should (consider) getting onto social media, but it has yet to happen. For me, it’s nice to have a break from my phone or computer, but I do wonder about it at least once or twice per year. I’m still in the wondering about it camp. 😆 

Oooohhh that one sure is pretty @itsfi! It seems like you lucked out with the mystery bag. You’re right, it looks like a very versatile polish! 💛💛💛

Thank you @JoSometimes! Mystery bags are fun; sure, there's a chance for a duplicate, but I don't think I had a polish from this brand so it worked out so well. Happy with this first one I put to use and am excited to try out the other 2 shades. 💅

How beautiful it is @itsfi ! 😍 You are ready for the party!! 

Thank you @Saradestin. It is a color that needs to go to a party, isn't it?! 😍 

@itsfi Ooo this is a pretty one. That is exactly why I love mystery bags. Sometimes surprises get your to try something your normally wouldn't. I have not heard of this brand before. Do you remember how many polishes came in the mystery bag?

@Mellmars1185, mine came with 3 but my recollection is that I purchased the one with 3. 

i just hopped onto their website to see if they offered a mystery bag. Not there but they have a mystery bottle option, for $9 per bottle - 

IMG_5561.jpeg

Nice color, @itsfi , it looks very pretty on you! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06; it’s a pleasant surprise! 

CB96C03B-E88D-4D8A-B82C-F48577FEBECD.jpeg

 white on white 🤍

@NL3NA  So pretty!

@NL3NA 

Lovely set! 🤍

@NL3NA Cute french tip set 💅

30,785 Replies
testing