Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

So beautiful @Mellmars1185 !! 😍😍😍 LynB is a good brand, I have plenty of them! This one is gorgeous!

That's a gorgeous shade for Fall, @Mellmars1185.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! I am hoping it lasts until tomorrow without chipping 🤎💅

Wow, absolutely gorgeous, @Mellmars1185 ! 🤎🤎🤎

@Titian06 Thank you so much!! I am thinking of doing another mani with the same shade and accent nails 💅🤔🤎

@Mellmars1185 that has got to be my favorite brown polish.  

@CorgiMommy Thank you. It is really special 🤎

@Mellmars1185 That’s a lovely shade. It’s dark and dramatic without being too moody. And it looks so glossy!

@JoSometimes Thank you. It was super glossy after two coats. I topped it with an Essie top coat (no chips ahead) and it made it even more glossy and even.

@Mellmars1185 That is really pretty.

@Samtian Thank you 🤎. I was pleased with the formula and shade.

You gotta google it @Mellmars1185 I tried it before, it's crazy, messy and so fun 😉😊 mine never turned out good thou ha!

I did some in the summer 🌞

Hey this polish is classy, that shade of deep brown looks good on you!

@CynthieLu Thanks. I have seen videos on Instagram where people drop nail polish into water. I assumed it was a regular nail polish...but maybe not?

I get so mesmerized by those videos @Mellmars1185 

@Mellmars1185 @CynthieLu Those videos are so deceptive!

@Mellmars1185 I think it does require I certain kind of polish to work best, @JoSometimes I agree they are pros, mine came out more like abstract art 😉 lol!

IMG_5529.jpeg

This manicure was a STRUGGLE!

I keep forgetting how much I dislike this polish but I love the shade of purple. This is Revlon Enchanting. It was a really thin, three-coater that kept flooding, no matter how careful I was. And the stinking pencil thin brush! Ugh… 😩

The red polish is Trendy Nails RD302. Great brush and a thin consistency, but without the tendency to flood cuticles like Revlon. 

And then… I accidentally grabbed my half-finished, very gloopy bottle of top coat, and it would NOT settle down and smooth itself out. I fixed it with the correct bottle but the top coat was super thick and bubbly. Sally Hansen Snow Globe to the rescue… 

Will post the other hand and the inspiration behind this one on Monthly Manicure Challenge 2023 

@JoSometimes  sorry to hear that the process was so finicky, but I love the end result! That purple & red color combo is fab! 💜

Thanks @caitbird. A good top coat and some glitter fixes everything!

@JoSometimes  Too bad it was a struggle. It’s so pretty! 

@ather Thank you! The end result was worth the effort. 😊❤️💜

30,816 Replies
testing