Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@jaaayp  These are amazing 🤩. I love all of them 😍

Thank you @Cissy63 🥰

Stunning nails! You did such an incredible job with all of them! Beautiful 🤩 @jaaayp 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup 🥰

These all look amazing as always, @jaaayp ! 🤩

Thank you @Titian06 🥰🥰

Welcome back! 😄 

Your nail artistry is so lovely @jaaayp. The bottom picture is so cool, it's like you captured smoke on your finger tips. 🤩

Thank you @CynthieLu you're always too kind 🥰 I honestly thought that the smoke didn't blur very well and it kinda looked like the hot wheels logo. I'm gonna try again and hopefully it turns out a little better 😅 

@jaaayp  Ooooo so pretty!!! Where have you been!!!! I’ve missed you!!! How’s your hair journey going???? 

Missed you too @ather ! I've been traveling for a few weeks and tried to really unplug from digital stipulations (I didn't even have a TV 🫢) but I was doing a bunch of shopping though 😂 hair journey is going great! I went to go get my hair done before my travel and my hairstylist almost fainted when she touched my hair!!! I do have to say, I'm almost done with the Vegamour GRO Hair Serum for Thinning Hair 1 oz / 30 mL and it's done absolutely nothing for me LOL I picked up this rosemary oil from ulta though and I saw that $10 oil has SUCH GOOD REVIEWS so I'm pretty excited about that... I won't touch it until vegamour is done tho...

How about you my friend?!?! IS YOUR HAIR FULL AND LUSH NOW?!?!?!

@jaaayp  Aww that sounds perfect! I need a digital detox!!! 

My hair feels better but I’m not sure if the serum helped. I used the OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL  before and I think I noticed way more difference with it!! 

Did you travel for work or fun??

For fun 🙃 celebrating my birthday. You only age once a year! Hehe. OMG @ather I'm picking this up today when it goes on 50% off. GOOD TO KNOW that you like it!! You do.. like it...right? LOL

@jaaayp  It’s soooo good. I love it!! 😍 I also believe @itsfi  loves it too!! 

You know it @ather! I went through a bottle last year - it was part of my picks for last year’s pan it! challenge @jaaayp - started seeing results (and others, like my hair stylist, did too) about half way, a little more than half way through the bottle. Picked up and working through my second. 👍🏼 

@itsfi  Yay! I’ve got it in my cart! 

YAAAY @ather @itsfi we will be OUAI sisters. I think we should recruit @itsfi to join our haircare journey this year @ather 😂😂😂 BTW have you guys heard of divi? That's going on 50% off too (I can't fathom spending regular price) and was wondering if I should pick that up. I assume OUAI won't last a whole year 🤔 divi has a crap ton of great reviews but.. you know, I need a real person to confirm 🤣

@jaaayp  Yay!!! We should! I think the Ouai lasted me 6 months! But maybe longer. I’ve never heard of Divi but I’m in Canada and we don’t always get the cool stuff. I don’t think we got the 50% off either. 

What! 🫨 I didn't realize sales and promos are different in Canada @ather ! Do you guys also not have Ulta?!?!? 

@jaaayp  very different sales. We get the big ones like the 20% rouge sales but not the others. Sometimes we will get some but not usually the 50% off ones. Theres no Ulta where I live. I don’t believe we have one in Canada but maybe in a bigger city. The closest Sephora is 2.5 hours from where I live. I use to live in the big city but my husband is military and we got moved to a small town! We don’t have much here. A couple grocery stores and a Walmart. There’s not even a Starbucks where I live 🤣 we had a super cute downtown shopping but sadly most stores closed last year. Which is super sad. 😢 I’m stuck to online shopping now! 

Whaaaaa 😮 @ather I think it hasn't crossed my mind that folks live in small towns! I mean I am very privileged and live in urban city where I have like 4 targets in 5 mile radius... I live like 1 mile away from a sephora kohls and 4 miles from a sephora. So there's no ulta.com in Canada?!??! HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR SHADES ONLINE?!??!! although ngl, I feel like small town living us the dream (I'm imagining people baking their own bread and growing their own fruits) 🤔 I mean as convenient as I live, I order 90% of things online anyway, I'm there with you sista!

@jaaayp  Shade matching is so hard. I normally buy a shade and hope for the best! If I go to the city I could get matched but I’ve found a few different brands I know my shades for the most part! I do make my own bread. And I have a garden where I grow my own veggies and fruit!! But it’s good! 😊 

30,710 Replies
testing