Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

So beautiful @happyskincare!! 😍 

The color and the gradient you created on these are lovely @happyskincare.

@happyskincare  Bright and beautiful! 

That's a really cool effect! @happyskincare 

Soo pretty @happyskincare! They remind me of flower petals. 🌸

I didn’t see that until you mentioned it your so right!❤️🩷🤍❤️

So pretty, @happyskincare !  I love the colors! 🥰

Thank you!❤️

That looks so pretty, @happyskincare!  I love the color combo.

Thanks! I’m in love with these colors too! Im debating on if I’m going to do these in some fall greens🧡❤️🩷🤍

@happyskincare 

Love love love this set, such a fun summer mix! 💕🧡

Thank you! I’m honestly thinking about doing these in some fall greens☺️ maybe? Maybe not I’m not sure yet😅🤍

@happyskincare 

Sounds like a fabulous idea, can't wait to see your results! 💚

It has been a minute since I treated myself to a manicure. Last week, while putting away groceries, the pantry cupboard door closed and caught the tip of my finger nail. Completely shattered the nail on my middle finger right down to my fingertip… 😖 I was planning on filing them back a little but not THAT much. I’m back to square one growing then out again. 

IMG_5714.jpeg

Yesterday, I was going out to dinner but I hadn’t done my nails since my last Jessica Rabbit Halloween mani. Needless to say, they were old and tired looking. My kids did a great job tidying up their playroom yesterday afternoon, so they got treated to a mani. Since I was heading out, I decided to try one of water-based polishes I got them since I knew it would peel off after. This is a single coat of polish followed by a single coat of topper directly over my previous mani. The pigment payoff is AMAZING and you can’t really tell where the old polish ends and my bare nail begins unless you look really deeply.

IMG_5718.jpeg

After getting home from dinner last night and peeling off the water-based mani, I decided to treat myself to a proper one. 

White is two coats of Sally Hansen - White On followed by a coat of China Glaze - Rainbow. Rainbow is a sort of sheer white with a mild pink and teal shift. And then Sally Hansen - Snow Globe on top. 

The brown accent is inspired by @jaaayp. It’s Be Bio - Burlap and Lace. Two coats for opacity. It’s thin but not overly so, where it starts flooding cuticles like some of my other polishes, which made it easy to work with. This one was topped with Miniso Gold Cap - Bright Gold. 

Cross-posted on Monthly Manicure Challenge 2023 

They are so beautiful @JoSometimes! I really like the

second one! 

Thank you @Saradestin! The first one was a temporary get-through-the-night kind of thing. I like how the second one turned out too. 😊

@JoSometimes Loving both the color combos! So sorry to hear about your nail, but I bet you'll grow them out in no time! 🙂

@QueenMarceline Thank you! It’s my first fall doing my nails so it’ll be fun to try out different fall inspired colours. 

@JoSometimes YOU LITERALLY HAVE LIKE THE CUTEST POLISHES EVERYTIME??!?!?!?!?

@jaaayp Thanks…? Maybe it’s the topper. I keep using the same topper every time but it’s just so subtle and pretty!

Both of your manis are lovely, @JoSometimes !  I have Rainbow--it's an appropriate name. 😄

30,785 Replies
testing