Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Kahnaime18 This mani definitely has bling vibes!

Fun @Kahnaime18! I love the silver - it adds a beautiful pop of glam!

@Kahnaime18  Great set! 

@Kahnaime18 

Chaotic glam (in the best possible way), I love it!!!!!! 😍 Welcome!

@Kahnaime18 So cute! 🙂

Your nails are gorgeous, @Kahnaime18 ! 🤩  I love how they look with your rings too!

Hi, @RGbrown !  Cirque Colors released their new Atelier Collection.  I thought of you when I saw the Twinkle Tweed polish.  It's a bar topper that I know you like.  The fashion reference is to Coco Chanel.  Here's a pic:

Screenshot_20231108_164202.jpg

@Titian06 I immediately thought of @RGbrown too after I saw this photo you posted! It looks so fun, like someone just won the grand prize on a game show! 🎊

@Titian06 OOOO I am loving this mani. 💅

@QueenMarceline - This is from the Cirque Colors website; it's not me.  Unfortunately, my nails have become dry and brittle.  Most have broken off down to the quick. 😖

@Titian06 Oh I don't have any nails 🤣 maybe I'll post my stubs on here sometime soon after a mani.

@QueenMarceline - Oh, good, you understand!  I keep my nails short anyway, but not this short! 😄

@Titian06 Oh I definitely understand, haven't had length in years 😂 

@Titian06 

Ahhhhhhhhh I am gaga over it, thank you! 😍😍😍 I'm picking up Emily de Molly Weaver of Tales and So Familiar for BF (both bar glitter, one iridescent, one holo), but will definitely be adding this to my list!!!! Even if it winds up being a dupe of one of the EdMs, I'm always up for more bar glitter 

(it's not marked LE, so hopefully it hangs around a while...will have to decide if a Cirque 20% is good enough, or I may watch for it to get cheaper at Beyond Polish...everyone hates bar glitter, so I thiiiink the outlook for a better deal is pretty strong lol)

Zoya has 30% off through 11/10/23 with purchase of 8 oz Remove+.

Code:  GRAB

Restrictions (of course).

Screenshot_20231107_194457.jpg

PPU has started their list of BF sales for the indie brands they carry! It's a work in progress as they get deets from each brand, so keep checking if the sales you are interested in aren't listed yet 

polishpickup dot com/pages/indie-black-friday-sales

💸💸💸

Screenshot_20231107-124151.png

This is always a dangerous list! Thank you for sharing @RGbrown. Why do I feel like resistance is futile. 

@RGbrown Thank you! 💅

Thank you @RGbrown 🙏

Thanks, @RGbrown ! 🤑

D6E6FA72-F468-4A83-B763-61DD32A4FF55.jpeg

Fall nails 

30,813 Replies
testing