Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Halloween nails 2.0

IMG_0812.jpeg

@ather Your Halloween nails are spooktacular!!! Did you paint on the designs yourself? All of the shades are perfect!

@Mellmars1185  thank you! Yes I hand painted them all. Although I did use a dotting tool! Which is super helpful! 

@ather  These are amazing 🤩.  What great details 🎃🧡.  I love all of them 🥰

@Cissy63  Thanks! My left hand looks great but my right is iffy. 

When's your first availability to do my nails @ather? omg, these are so cool! You're phenomenal. I love the design on every nail. Very creative and FUN!!! That mummy is adorable! 😍

@itsfi  I will always make time for you! Felix was upset the Frankenstein didn’t have the screws. And now he’s requesting me to do pumpkins and bats on my toes. I just saw another cool set for Halloween! The pinky has spider webs on it too. Hard to tell in the picture! 

Awww, you're so kind @ather🤗 

Felix is a great kid ather! I love his attention to detail. Loooove it! He doesn't miss a thing! And with an eye for style - of course, you have to do pumpkins and bats on your toes. C'mon, mom!!! 🤣 So, ummmm, inquiring minds want to know - are you going to add pumpkins and bats to your toes?

Oh I can definitely see the spider web on your pinky! It's fun, love the sparkle to it, too. Gives it some panache; it's no ordinary spiderweb! 

@itsfi  Yes he’s a little too smart sometimes! I haven’t quite figured out how to do the bats but I can definitely do the pumpkins. If I figure it out I will post it! 

im glad you saw the spider web I actually was thinking I should have done something different. The Frankenstein glows in black lights. I learned that today! It was fun!

It glows under black light? That's so cool @ather!

Wow!  I love your nails, @ather ! 🥰🎃👻

@Titian06  Thanks. I don’t draw often on my nails but I love these! 

@ather Fun!!!

@CorgiMommy  Thanks! 

@ather 

Ahhhhh, these are flipping adorable! I love the colors you picked and the designs! 💚🧡🖤🤍

@RGbrown  After seeing yours I wished I had used purple! 

@ather 

I think it looks fab as is! The white is a nice brightener that mine is missing 🤍👻

@RGbrown  Thanks! Next time I’ll add purple! 

Wow! How beautiful they are @ather !! Perfect Halloween mani!!’ 😍

@Saradestin  Thank you!

@ather  so cute! I can't decide which nail is my favorite. I love that they are all different! 

30,394 Replies
testing