Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

That's adorable, @annarara.  So simple but so cute!

So cute @annarara classy!!! 

@annarara 

Love love love this super cute dotticure!! 🖤🖤

Those hearts are too precious 🖤🤍 @annarara Love it!

This mani is sooo cute @annarara!

Your mani is sooo pretty, @annarara ! 😍  The dots and hearts are a lovely addition! 🖤🖤

Inspiration photo

IMG_5859.png

I started getting nail content on my social media feed. I saw this one and I really wanted to try something like it. 

IMG_5826.jpeg
Right hand, outdoor, direct sunlight

IMG_5824.jpeg

Left hand, indoors, indirect light

I had so many bottles out in front of me to do this mani. I love the end result though. It looks so fun, glittery, and elegant. 

🤍 Nailtural Wanderlust & Desert Dust - This one is a slightly off-white, quick dry polish. I used it as a base for the pink polish as well. It had a nice wide brush and easily applied. Three coats for the nails that are while.

🤍 Sally Hansen Discoball. A simple topper made of tiny glitter. Glitter concentration is greater than Snow Globe but no large pieces. One easy coat.

🧡 LA Colours (I will come back and update the name… I complete forgot!) All copper glitter of various sizes. Three coats to get the this concentrated.

🩷 Essie Minimalist - I finally remembered to do a white base. It looks much better and was a lot easier to deal with. 

💖 Sinful Colours Pinky Glitter - It looks exactly like the name suggests in the bottle. They have a pastel rainbow sparkle to them. Just one coat.

💙 Lights Lacquer Booze Cruise - I picked this up a while ago at Marshall’s but haven’t used it until now. Blue with silver micro glitter. This was an easy-to-work-with three-coater.

@JoSometimes Beautiful recreation! The shades you chose are very soft and pretty.

Thank you @Mellmars1185! I like fun colours but it’s also nice to do something softer like this. 

@JoSometimes  I love this recreation! 

Thank you @ather! It was super fun to do. 

Pretty mani @JoSometimes; loving the glitter! 

Thank you @itsfi! I guess there’s no such thing too much glitter. 💖😊

Beautiful inspiration mani @JoSometimes !! It is gorgeous! ❤️

Thank you @Saradestin! 😊💖

Cute @JoSometimes better than the inspo pic, I say! 🥰

Awww thanks @jaaayp! They did turn out pretty cute. 😊

@JoSometimes 

Such a gorgeous take on the inspo! I love the mix of colors, light and dark always makes for fun contrast 🤍💙💖

Thank you @RGbrown! It was really fun to just go to town with all the bottles in front of me. 

Your inspiration pic was a lovely choice @JoSometimes and you made it into your own gorgeous mani, nicely done! 💕

Thank you @CynthieLu! I’m glad I found that photo but now my feed is slowly being overtaken by nail content. 

30,728 Replies
testing