Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Perfect colors, @itsfi, and I love your flatlay!

@CookieGirl1thank you. Doing my nails and taking the photo was a nice reward for getting all my prep work done and the turkey in the oven earlier this morning. It was nice to be home when the sun was out and bright; helps with my photo taking. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family @itsfi 🦃🧡

Your nails are perfectly seasonal and ready for a holiday hopefully full of good food and great people. 

Awww, thanks so much for the well wishes @CynthieLu! I'm stuffed and there's so much leftovers. 😅 I took a break and used a foot mask, but now I think I need to go for a walk. 

I really like these colors. I had tried earlier in the week to use some nail stickers but my nails are a smidge too short and the stickers were not cooperating so voila skittle nails, Thanksgiving style. lol

@itsfi Ooooh, loving this thanksgiving color combo as well! So stunning ❤️ Happy Thanksgiving! 🍁

Thank you @QueenMarceline! These polishes have lead me down an Olive Ave Polish rabbit hole. 😅 You're in the US, yes? Hopy you're having a great Thanksgiving!

@itsfi Who could blame you? 🤣 Yup, in the US! I was so full from leftovers I actually had to take a post-dinner nap, hahah 👀😴

You too @QueenMarceline????!!! After all the dishes were done and food put away (or sent off with folks), I took a break and used a foot mask. Afterwards I went to my room, with every intention of just resting for a little bit before joining people who stuck around to watch the football games and having a slice of pie. Nope. Conked out. I don't know if it was the tryptophan from the turkey or what, but I was out! 🤣

@itsfi Oh yeah, I was a goner right after dinner. 🤣 A foot mask sounds delightful, I might have to pencil that in. 

Love these colors, @itsfi !  Gorgeous Thanksgiving mani! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06! I'm really liking these polishes. 👍 Debating on my favorite from this set; hard to decide. 

@itsfi - What's Up Beauty is having 30% off site wide.  They have a nice selection of Deco stickers (wink, wink, nudge, nudge 😄 ).

Hahahaha @Titian06! If I hadn’t ordered some nail stickers for Christmas earlier this month, I might take a peek. But since I have all the nail toys I need for the next few months (none of which I really needed 😆), I’m going to try to be good! So far, I’ve resisted all the Black Friday sales, at least for myself. Picked up some gifts for family. 🎁 

Did you / will you pick up anything from the What’s Up Beauty sale?

@itsfi - I haven't decided yet.  It would have to be a small purchase to stay within budget. 😇

Christmas ready!!

1000005525.jpg

So pretty @Tamz84 ! 😍

Perfect Christmas nails @Tamz84!!!

Gorgeous mani @Tamz84! They look fantastically festive! (Stealing some inspo from this. I have a Christmas gala coming up and haven’t quite decided how to do my nails for it.)

@Tamz84 

That's a fantastic holiday set! 💖 Welcome!

Wow, @Tamz84, those are beautiful!

@Tamz84 So cute!

30,814 Replies
testing