Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you, @CynthieLu ! The LynB Sparkly polishes are so fun!

It’s so festive and sparkly @Mellmars1185! I love it! I need to get myself some red sparkly polishes. 

@JoSometimes Thank you. They are definitely a fun shade to wear ❤️

@Mellmars1185 that's a GORGEOUS holiday mani!  I love the different finishes.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! I hope to plan some more fun ones for the upcoming weeks ☺️

@Mellmars1185 im not really a waitress is SO pretty!!

@cianni Thank you 🥰

Definitely festive, @Mellmars1185 ! ❤🤍❤🤍  The topper is very pretty alone and over the red.

@Titian06 Thank you! I think I may try it over more of a white base next time to see what it looks like ❄️

Gorgeous mani @Mellmars1185, and beautiful photo! Was this your holiday party mani? 

I love that red and I love it even more with that LBD topper!! ♥️♥️♥️

@itsfi Thank you!! I forgot to take a pic of my Holiday party mani. For that I used the shade Spellbound by Sparitual. Please see spoil for photo of the polish. It does no do justice to how sparkly it is. I have another party to attend this Saturday...any nail ideas??

Spoiler
 20231205_161632.jpg

Oooh, fun!!! A party! What color is your outfit and shoes for Saturday’s party @Mellmars1185

Sparituals brings back memories! Long ago, before I had heard of BT/BIC, I would treat myself to a mani/pedi at a nearby salon - they carried Sparituals polish. 💅🏼 I had never heard of the brand before so whenever I went, I would pick their red or purple polishes! Good memories.

@itsfi How fun about the Sparitual polish! I miss the days when I would get my nails done at the salon. I want to treat myself to a professional manicure one day. The last time I went was in 2015. I actually got this nail polish when my hair salon was shut down during the pandemic. I would try to support them by purchasing hair products. This came with my purchase as a bonus!

As for the party it is business casual....so I was thinking of wearing black pants and a red and black glittery sweater.

You have a pretty outfit lined up for your party, @Mellmars1185! I love this mani of yours and would redo it for the party. It’s beautiful. 😍 

Or what are your thoughts on doing French tips? With the tips being I’m Not Really a Waitress topped with the LBD sparkly polish? ♥️ French tips take longer for me  at least so I’m not sure how much time you’ll have for that on the day of your party. 

@itsfi Ohh yes I am open to french tips. The only thing is I don't beleive I have the tools. I will do some digging in my stash to see ☺️

Now that my BF hauls are starting to arrive, making myself go back to my "use up some creams" plan was tough 😣😂 Gotta stay on track though! I'm digging this half rainbow look though, it's a fun mix!

Thankfully all of these were super easy two coaters, no bad formulas at all 💚💙💜

MT Super Ultra Violet (pinky and thumb): deep blue-leaning purple

Revlon Urban (ring): slightly darker than MT, with a touch less purple

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Lighthouse By The Lake (middle): somehow both bright and moody all once, a lovely deep cadet blue with just a hint of teal

Londontown Secret Garden Posh (index): vibrant somewhat sage-y spring green

The topper is ILNP Raven, iridescent flakies that are mostly aqua/blue with hints of green and purple at some angles. The particles are small and it's definitely on the subtle end of the spectrum on my right hand where I just dabbed a little on the tips, but it's a little more vibrant on my left hand where I added a thicker coat to the entire nail.

IMG_20231204_114854282_HDR.jpg

Full sun 

IMG_20231204_114924122.jpg

Indirect light 

IMG_20231204_115256243.jpg

Left hand for slightly more Raven, though none of my pics really picked it up all that well 

They are so beautiful @RGbrown! I am amazed at your nails!! 😵😍

@CynthieLu @CorgiMommy @itsfi @Titian06 @Samtian @JoSometimes @Saradestin 

Thanks so much y'all! Raven was a lot more subtle than I anticipated, but it was still a nice touch

I love the green/blue/purple combo @RGbrown! That topper is really interesting. It seems like it blends in until your hands are at just the right angle and then there’s some contrasting flakies everywhere!

@RGbrown Ooh those are really pretty.

Nice colors, @RGbrown ! 💖💖💖

30,789 Replies
testing