Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@LoganLynn01 Beautiful shade!!

Oh, that base color and shimmery metallic finish are mesmerizing @LoganLynn01. Absolutely beautiful! 😍

Love the shimmer!❤️❤️❤️

@LoganLynn01 love that color 💙

Gorgeous nails @LoganLynn01! 😍

@LoganLynn01 

Love the shine! 😍 Welcome!

Beautiful color, @LoganLynn01 ! 😍

My dad is nuts, absolutely bonkers. He grows tomatoes and peppers every year, and every year he goes way overboard with it. He's got probably 70-80 buckets and pots lining both driveways, some with one plant, some big enough for 2-3, and for the most part, they do very well, so well that he has a hard time keeping up with picking everything, and so much just goes to waste on the vine 😞 But I've been trying to help this year, canning as much as I can, and picking when he can't. After a nice crop over the summer, all of the plants started fading in the hot and dry August, but after the first cold snap, they started taking off again, and I spent all day yesterday canning somewhere around 45-50 pounds of mostly green tomatoes and several baskets of peppers. Two and a half gallons of vinegar, 10lbs of sugar, and 62 jars later, I was exhausted 😵

I perked up though when I finally got to check the mail at midnight last night and grab this out of my mailbox 😍 I didn't have time for much thought, but a black base always sets off iridescent and holo toppers best IMHO, so we've got one coat of Morgan Taylor Little Black Dress with Holo Taco Everything Taco (2 coats on thumb and ring, one coat on the others). HT on the whole doesn't have much that really sparks my interest, but I've been craving this ever since it came out, so I finally caved 🌈😍

IMG_20231210_110027616_HDR.jpg

Cloudy daylight 

IMG_20231210_110058312.jpg

Indirect light

IMG_20231210_110751022.jpg

Blurry flash for that holo sparkle 💖💖💖🌈🌈🌈

IMG_20231208_215623795.jpg

Bonus pic of the absolute prettiest tomato I've ever cut into 💚

@RGbrown It sounds like you were super busy. There is nothing like fresh produce. I am sure your Dad appreciated all of your help. The sparkly topper really pops on the black base. Beautiful green tomato.

That's the prettiest tomato I've seen @RGbrown😍 I bet it tasted as delicious as it looked. 😋 

The holo on that polish is terrific. So many beautiful flecks of color.

@RGbrown pretty nails AND a pretty tomato 🍅

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! 🍅

Wow! What a beautiful polish @RGbrown! 😍 It is perfect to thank you for the effort that you have taken!! 

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! Such sparkly goodness 💖💖💖

@RGbrown Holy moley that is sparkly! I love it! 

And that tomato is all too perfect looking. Your family must have some amazing produce. 

@JoSometimes 

Thanks so much! Holo Taco definitely has some sparkle bombs 💖💖

We have tomatoes and hot peppers out the wazoo, but that's all dad bothers with 😂 Anything else he's tried in the past has been fairly lackluster, but he's a wizard with those 

@RGbrown We’ve tried our hand a tomatoes a few times. The first time was an heirloom variety. That was a mistake. We did manage to have a serving of tiny fried green tomatoes that year. The following year, we went with grape tomatoes and that was a much smarter idea.

The Holo Toco is gorgeous, @RGbrown ! 🎆💖  That brand has never spoken to me.

I completely understand about gardening and canning.  My family had a one acre garden when I was a youngster.  The kids were expected to help with the gardening.  I helped mom with the canning.  Both are activities I try to avoid as an adult. 😄

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 

I was thrilled when Cristine started her brand, but after watching it pretty intently for a couple of years, waiting for something that really pulled me in, I lost interest as I already had a decent sized collection at the time and nothing was unique to me except this one. I've been browsing destashes here and there hoping to pick up a bottle secondhand, but finally just had to get it. I'm glad I did (though I still hate the price lol). 

I love canning! I'd much prefer to do it in moderation though, the marathon session yesterday wiped me out lol. But I'll have home canned tomatoes all winter, which is nice 🍅 My dad loves giving out peppers to folks too, I swear he meets people just so he can pass them out 😂

winter nails.jpg

winter nails (I wanted a unique base color with wintery details) - pre clean up before my best friend's birthday party prep tonight : D

@CattyT3 Beautiful fun mani for the party and winter!! 

30,670 Replies
testing