Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Hmm, I haven’t heard about that! I’m a little leery of ones that are more adhesive and/or the glue ones because they seem to simultaneously be more likely to POP off while at the same time some fingers anre impossible to remove. I also had a bad experience with Glamnetic, they were lovely looking but (a) a little bit too curved for my fingers and (b) I thought one was ready to peel off and it WASN’T and I ripped my nail like in the middle and it hurt so bad for a week. So, I also tend to prefer the slightly lighter adhesive that is still slightly flexible/ removable if needed.  @itsfi 

@itsfi They snowman accent is so cute! I’m glad to hear another success story too! 

Super cute. It adds a bit of whimsy to the mani, @JoSometimes💅

@itsfi Ooh those are so pretty!

Thank you @Samtian ‌‌❣️ I like the little extra touches on the French tips and the snowman is a cute add on! If these are short, I don't know if I can do anything if I wore longer nails. 😬

They are so beautiful @itsfi! 😍 They look amazing on you! I tried press-on nails and the result was not

as gorgeous as yours! Perfect!

Your natural nails are simply amazing @Saradestin; they put press ons to shame! These turned out a lot easier than I remember - both the application and removal. 

I missed a week while traveling but better late than never!

1000012662.jpg

1000012663.jpg

1000012781.jpg

1000012782.jpg

1000012783.jpg

@jaaayp Beautiful manis! I hope you enjoyed your travels!! 

@jaaayp 

Amazing work on both! I love the delicate vibes of the soft set, and oooweee, look at all that sparkle on the second set 🤩🤩

They look awesome the pop and shine is definitely a eye grabber 

the cool neutrals set is to die for!

@jaaayp I love them both!

Thank you @CookieGirl1 🥰

@jaaayp I can’t decide which set I like more! They’re both amazing!

Thank you @JoSometimes 🥰

Alright, so now that you're back, when can we schedule a nail appointment for me? These are phenomenal @jaaayp! Love all of the shades in that first set - they look great with the white embellishments. BUT, that second set - omg!!! 😍😍😍 It's spectacular. I love the dark red hues and the designs you made - so creative and artistic!

Hehe @itsfi I'm no pro 😂 I feel like I try my best and hope my camera does the magic LOL I'm kinda ready to back to my simple, solid color nails... 🫠

I love both of these manis, @jaaayp ! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06 🥰🥰🥰

How gorgeous are your nails @jaaayp !! Both are amazing!

30,728 Replies
testing