Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Really nice magnet work!

@CynthieLu, that magnet work is great. What a sweet gift from your niece.

@CynthieLu  Darn! Too bad this isn’t regular polish! Magnetic is crazy! 

@CynthieLu 

Gorgeous! Too bad it's a gel 😕

You are the coolest kid on the block now @CynthieLu! That is such a fun polish! It’s probably a UV-cure polish. Check the bottle or website for what wavelength of UV you need to cure it. If it’s anything like other UV-cure resin I’ve used, you can cure it in full sun but it will take a lot longer.  @jaaayp would be a great resource since she uses them often. 

Thank you. @JoSometimes I looove how well the magnet worked on this. 🤩

I went to the website but I found it vague. I am also admittedly not very knowledgeable -at all- about these types off polishes. So I was sooooo lost. @JoSometimes 

I think I'll visit the store where my niece got these one day I have time 😉 and do some follow up with the sales staff. 

@CynthieLu - The magnetic pull looks awesome!  Looking up the brand online, it appears it's a gel formula (I haven't heard of it either).  A give away is if the polish is in an opaque bottle, then it's most likely a gel.

That makes sense @Titian06. If it's opaque it probably requires UV curing and that's not a tool I own 😅 thank you!

But that pull, it really is so gooood. 

(I tried to figure out that who and what about it from the website but I couldn't figure out out. 🧐)

Orly has a buy more, get more sale; no code needed.

Screenshot_20240101_182606.jpg

Danger 🤖 lol. But not too dangerous, it's those big sales that drag me in. 😉

Thank you for sharing this sweet deal @Titian06 🙏

Just did this home gel mani! I love the subtle design! IMG_0649.jpeg

very cute design - i'm going to try this dot style soon now - thanks!

This is a fun mani @gennysskin. The different placement of the dots is fun and that blue is beautiful. It really pops against the base color you used, which by the way, is a perfect complement to your skin tone.

@gennysskin  Ooo I love this! 

@gennysskin 

Simple and sweet, I love how you moved the placement of the dot each time 💙 Welcome!

This is so simple and sweet 💙 @gennysskin. Your nails look good! 🤩

Love your minimalist design and shiny nails, @gennysskin ! 💖💖💖

Not the mani I originally planned for New Year's Eve. I didn't give myself enough time today to start on my nails and as a result a few ended up getting really smudged in the process. 😩  I'll try doing them again another day, and I won't start them at the last minute. Going with these medium length, square shaped, press-on nails instead. 
NYE 2023.jpg

These imPress Holiday Press On Nails - Wishlist will most likely come off right after I get back from dinner, because I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do much with these - it took some effort, a lot of effort, multiple efforts, to type this post while wearing these. 😂🤣😂 I'm not used to using the nails brushing against the letters - even autocorrect can't seem to make sense of what I was trying to say. lol. Compared to my natural nails, these are very long. Pretty, but very long. Interestingly, these do not feel heavy or weighted at the tips like the short length press on nails I used earlier this month. Not really sure why that is. But I do like their lightness.  They are sparkly and will do for dinner tonight. Fingers crossed 🤞 there won't be another flying press on nail incident. Hahahaha! 

Love the design with the silver glitter polish!

Thank you @CattyT3! I love the silver on the black. I will want to try this with regular polish on my nails. 💅🏼 

@itsfi  These look perfect for New years! They look a bit long too bad. So I need to know was there any mishaps at dinner this time? 

30,789 Replies
testing