Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@shutupkayla  I love these! Perfect for Valentine’s Day!! You’ll get the hang of it! 

@shutupkayla, how pretty and fun is this mani?!! Love the pink tips! 🩷 You did a fabulous job. 💅🏼 

Your pink tips are really fun!  @shutupkayla 💕

This is the Cirque Colors Your Highness Set.  I started with Londontown Nail Veil No. 1.

Thumb & PinkyMorganite.  Gorgeous beigey/taupey jelly with rainbow holo.  Three easy coats.

Index & Ring:  Jelly sandwich (my first attempt).

Peach Jelly:  Lovely shear peach.  Three easy coats.

Fantasia:  Beautiful rainbow flakies in a clear base.  Two easy coats.

Peach Jelly

Fantasia

Peach Jelly

MiddlePeach Jelly tipped with Fantasia.  Three easy coats.

Indoors under blue LED lighting 

20240107_170248.jpg

Indoors under blue LED lighting 

20240107_170308.jpg

@Titian06 

These look amazing on you! Such a soft and delicate color, and Fantasia is the perfect sparkly accent

Thanks, @RGbrown !  I love these colors and the sparkle.  Yea, I'm to the point where I feel naked without sparkle...wait...did I just say that?!? 😄

@Titian06 

🤭 Welcome to the sparkle club!

@Titian06, beautiful jelly mani! The sparkle in Fantasia looks great with Peach Jelly. This is a fun homage to the Pantone color of the year. 

Thanks, @itsfi !  I didn't realize peach is the color of the year.  How exciting!  I love orange, coral, and peach shades. 🧡🧡🧡

These peachy tones suit you really well @Titian06 This is sooo beautiful. 🩷🧡

Thanks, @CynthieLu !  I love the orange, coral, and peach shades.

The holidays seemed to be very hard on my nails for some reason! I decided to use Essie Bahama Mama! 

IMG_0006.jpeg

@ather 

Dark shorties are H.O.T. This looks amazing! ❤️

@RGbrown  Thank you!!! They will grow back eventually! But I am loving the short length! 

@ather uggghhhh, I share your frustration with "holiday nail syndrome" 😅.  As soon as my nails grow out I inevitably break a few at once.  Aside from that, the color that you chose is gorgeous.

@CookieGirl1  Thank you! I’m sure lots of factors maybe not on my side too! 

@ather, I love Essie Bahama Mama❣️ The color looks sooooo good on you. 😍 I’m sorry your nails are having a rough time. They’ll grow back; it takes time - which isn’t easy to wait for. But it’ll happens It will.

@itsfi  Thank you for the kind words! I hope they come back soon!! I know with patience they will! This is a great winter colour!!

This is a gorgeous color. @ather Aaaawh sorry to hear you've lost some length thou. I don't think the cold weather is very kind on our nails. 🥶

@CynthieLu  Thank you! I think it is more stress related maybe some nutrition too lol. But I’m on the mend!! Also I hope a break from gels! 

I love that color, @ather ! 🥰  I think your nails look great! 💖💖💖

30,687 Replies
testing