Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

honestly i take inspo from ig, and pinterest etc. but i never copy. my nail tech and i also experiment a lot during our sessions 

OMGosh...your nails are gorgeous, @elizaeduave ! 🤩  Do you do your own or have a pro? 😘

i am blessed with an incredible nail tech🥰

Try #2 I tried to get fancy again with the clouds and it turned ugly again 🙄🙃😠😭 please expect try #3 soon LOL

Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024 

1000016161.jpg

@jaaayp  How did I miss the first try??? I think they look great! Which part do you not like?? I get it tho I do my nails and it’s not how I want it and it’s so frustrating!! Did you have an inspiration that you saw?

The inspiration was in my head @ather LOL it's never as good as you imagined huh?!?! 🥲

@jaaayp  Never! It looks good in my head but doesn’t seem to translate to my nails! Fail! 

Ooooh, what a fun idea! There are lots of different types of clouds @jaaayp - shape, size, color, etc. I like that you'll do another one - to show off different clouds. What tool do you use for the clouds?

I used a q tip @itsfi hehe and yess. You're right. I was just expecting a picture perfect cloud LOL 😂

Oh, a q-tip? Creative. A picture perfect cloud will happen @jaaayp

Yup. Q tips for those who are in a pinch and does not have proper supplies @itsfi 😂😂😂

It looks cute, @jaaayp ! 🌧  Aren't rain clouds ugly to begin with?  I think you captured their essence. 😄

LOL @Titian06 good one!! I was trying to give it some texture but... too much texture it seems 😂

My weekly nails! 

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0597.jpeg

This nail polish is called the perfect red! And it definitely is. The weekend was so grey around my area but this beautiful red polish by Emilie Heathe was an easy 2 coats and is beautiful 😍 

WEEKLY NAILS? AM I SEEING TWO IN ONE DAY??? WHAT ELSE DID I MISSSSSS @ather 🥰🥰🥰🥰😂😂😂😂

@jaaayp  omg right! I’m on a roll!! Hopefully I don’t jynx it. 

@ather, I love a good red polish! This looks lovely on you! 😍 Yaaaay for doing weekly mani's. I have fallen off that schedule and need to try to get back into a regular cadence. 

@itsfi  I agree. I love a great red polish! I read something about a girl who did the same manicure short red nails for a whole year and she said it really changed how she thought. It took out thinking what colour to get every time she got her nails done and I believe there was more. But such a great experiment. I don’t know if I could only do one colour for a year but best idea!

Aww too bad you have derailed from weekly manis! For me it’s like my relaxing time. I find it almost soothing to do my nails! Can’t see what you do next!

I agree, @ather !  A perfect, gorgeous red! ❤❤❤

@Titian06  Thank you! 

IMG_6925.jpeg

30,814 Replies
testing