Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@eemmillyyy those are so cute!

This French mani is g-g-g-gorgeous, @eemmillyyy ! 💙💙💙

Zoya Beachy Brights 2 💕💕💕

Screenshot_20240526-120005.png

Screenshot_20240526-120026.png

I was SO MAD when I discovered last summer's Beachy Brights collection was limited...I went to buy them with a sale last fall or so, and they were just *gone*. Thankfully it worked out better that way, as I was able to get the whole set with this deal (I'd have been super annoyed if I bought last year's six, since Zoya is only doing a deal on the full 12pc set this year, no promo for just buying the new ones). 

I didn't even stop to evaluate whether or not I needed certain shades (let's be real, I don't need any of them), I just clicked add to cart the second I got the email 😂

Code BEACHY for 25% off the 12pc set (mini or full size) and free shipping through the 31st

@RGbrown I like that kind of "add to cart" philosophy 😁

@CookieGirl1 

I can probably dupe nearly all of these in my collection...not sure why this set has been stuck in the back of my mind for so long now, but I simply could not stop thinking about it. A couple of weeks ago, I discovered a couple of shades had returned to their site, so I even started watching their IG for spoilers/info (I haven't opened IG in months) just so I'd be ready 😂

"I don't need more creams." Sigh. 🤣

@RGbrown sure you do.  They're neons.  'Nuff said 😉.

Maniology has 20% off site wide.

Code:  DEAL20

Today & tomorrow (05/26-27/2024)

Some restrictions apply.

Yes, I placed an order; no need to ask! 🤣

Titian06_2-1716742134837.jpeg

Here's my next mani!

Thumb & IndexCirque Colors Berry Jelly.  The name says it all--a lovely berry jelly.  Three easy coats.

Middle & RingMooncat Winds of Fate.  A lilac base with pink, gold, and green shift and tons of shimmer.  Absolutely gorgeous.  Three easy coats.  Two was enough; but since I was doing a third for the jelly, I went with three.  This color may work as a dense topper.

This was another Mooncat sale purchase.  Unlike last week, which was first in, this was last in.  I wasn't interested in this color--too pink, but I couldn't stop thinking about it!  All that shimmer won me over.  Thanks a lot @RGbrown !🤣

Pinky:  Jelly sandwich--

CC

MC

CC

The MC layer made the CC more opaque, just the two coats would have been enough for an opaque nail color.  I think the MC would work as a topper because the CC showed through, causing MC to  look more berry.  It's not the scattered topper we're used to; it would be more dense.

StampingManiology Fleece stamping polish and MoYou London Pro 07 stamping plate.

Outdoors overcast lighting ☁️

20240525_110230.jpg

Outdoors overcast lighting. 

20240525_110241.jpg

Showing the lilac base.

Outdoors indirect lighting.

20240525_110238.jpg

Indoors showing more of the gold shift. 

20240525_132317.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! This shade of pink is so cute and lovely! @Titian06 💕

Thanks, @peculiarzmakeup ! 💖💖💖  I still love looking at it and I've had it on for almost a week!

@Titian06 

Gorgeous mani! Love the girly pink-ness going on here 💕💕💕💕

Not sure I was the enabler though; I've only got one MC polish, and it isn't this one lol 😂

@RGbrown - I was referring to converting me from a cream lover to a shimmer/shiny lover, not specifically to MC.  Now there has to be shimmer/shiny in every mani! 🎆😁

@Titian06 

Ooooooooooooh, yeah, I will definitely take credit for that then 😂 Sparkle is my favorite color, and I'm always happy to enable that! 😁

@Titian06  beautiful mani as always! I love how shifty and variable that Mooncat polish is, I feel like I would constantly be distracted by my nails in different lightings 😂 Love your idea to layer different polishes too, I'll have to try that sometime!

Agreed, @caitbird !  There are times when I'd rather look at my nails than at my laptop while working. 😁

Layering is fun.  I usually plan it out.  This time I didn't think about it until I was applying the second coat.  Otherwise, I probably would have put the jelly sandwich on my index fingers and the jelly only on my pinkies.

Pretty @Titian06 ! I love all the variations.

Thanks, @makeitup305 !  I did get a little carried away! 😁

Oh la la! The berry tones and pinks and shimmers 🌟💞 this is so fun and pretty. @Titian06 

I only see a good side view of your thumb, is it stamped? There's some pretty happening there 😉

Thanks, @CynthieLu !  Yes, I stamped both of my thumbs. 

Orly has 25% off site wide.

Code:  25OFF

Now through... (this weekend; I couldn't find the end date).

Some exclusions.

Screenshot_20240525_070051.jpg

My nails have looked so bad for so long and finally I gave them a little paint coat. I'm loving this EdM shade.

20240523_125709.jpg20240523_130551.jpg

1 Reply
testing