Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I JUST REALIZED I MISSED A WEEK AND I HAVENT BEEN GETTING EMAILS ON THE NOTIFICATIONS ON MENTIONS?!??!

Hello hello, it's been a little while 😂

1000011973.jpg

1000011978.jpg

1000011980.jpg

1000012130.jpg

@jaaayp 

The burgundy set is gorgeous, but I'm really digging on that green as well, it looks amazing on you! 😍

Me too @RGbrown ! The burgundy is my go to but the green popped with every outfit/makeup!

They are stunning @jaaayp ! How beautiful!! 😍 

Thank you @Saradestin 🥰🥰🥰

@jaaayp that burgundy and gold, tho?  STUNNING.

Thank you @CookieGirl1 🥰🥰🥰

@jaaayp  Oh no!!!! I have missed you! Your beautiful nails have missed being shared! 

Aw, thank you @ather 🥰🥰🥰 missed you too!

@jaaayp - The red mani is absolutely gorgeous!  The jade color is beautiful.  I haven't been receiving all of my notifications either.

@Titian06 thank you 😊 did it ever get fixed? I guess I'll just get all my notifications when I log on... 🫠

@jaaayp - Yes; I cleared my cache and logged out and back in.

@jaaayp Is that your natural nail length!? I’m so jealous! 

That deep red and gold mani is gorgeous! It’s giving very classy-Christmas-red-wine-in-hand-cheesy-hallmark-movie kind of vibes and I’m loving it!

LOL your vibe description is better than the nail design itself @JoSometimes 🤣🤣🤣 thank you 🥰

@jaaayp A picture is worth a thousand words. I only used nine!

Oh, how I love me a good, dark red polish @jaaayp and that first one is a real beauty! 😍 What did you use for the nail art - free hand? Sticker? Stamp? The gold looks lovely against the red and it’s a great design! 

Sticker @itsfi ! Thank you 🥰 I actually combined some different stickers together to get it more together but it came together pretty quickly and loved it 😊

@jaaayp They are gorgeous! 😍 I love that tone of the green sooo much, and the art of the first ones. 👌 Beautiful!

Thank you @CynthieLu I really like the green too! I had it forever but the cap color looks completely different so I haven't used it! Maybe it's time to go through my collection and find some hidden gem 🤣

@jaaayp Whoa those are so cool! I really love that first one.

Thank you @Samtian 🥰🥰🥰

22 Replies
testing