Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! C.R.E.A.M. is a pretty fantastic color, so bright and fun 😎

@RGbrown  Now that's a summery mani! Adorably lovely. 

I feel kinda vindicated knowing I'm not the only one who needed 3 coats of C.R.E.A.M. (I've worn it the last 5 or so days on a few nails). 😄 

@WinglessOne 

Thanks so much! 🍉

I was kinda surprised by needing three coats with Cirque...I've seen sooooo many people talk about how amazing Cirque's neons are, and while I agree it has a nice formula that's leaps and bounds above older jelly neons that require a white base, I really didn't find it any more special than any other modern neon from pretty much any brand I've tried. With my length and level of staining, I practically expect every polish to be a three coater, so I wasn't disappointed in that per se, but I did kinda expect to get away with two coats with this one before I got started just based on all the rave reviews I've seen. Ah well, I still love the end result, and it's certainly not a bad polish by any means, though perhaps not quite as amazing as the hype led me to believe.

@RGbrown  Yeah, C.R.E.A.M. doesn't perform better than other neon creams. I didn't expect to need 3 coats since I don't have much staining. I figured it might be patchy on the first coat, and it was. But I thought the second coat would easily cover everything. Eh, I should've known better than to expect that from a light color on a ridged nail, but still. I assume all the rave reviews are from folks who have no ridges or staining, or people who use a base color underneath. I'm not mad at it though. It'll be interesting to see how Game Over (the other Cirque neon cream I bought) performs. 

Love the pink & green tones of the watermelon.

@CattyT3 

Thanks so much! 🍉

It's a watermelon 🍉  masterpiece! @RGbrown I'm blown away. This is the yummiest mani on the block 🤩

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! I had so much fun putting this together 🍉

OMGosh, this is stunning, @RGbrown ! 🤩🍉  I think I have Emerald on my Cirque Wish list.  If not, it will be! 😄

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! Emerald is an excellent shade to add to your collection! 💚

@RGbrown I am loving this watermelon mani 🍉!

C.R.E.A.M is a stunning neon. I admire the creativity and expertise you put into this!

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! The Cirque neon is pretty dang fantastic, and I had an absolute blast doing this up last night! 🍉

IMG_20230609_133823.jpg

@safa16 the stars are so cute and love the pastel!

The pastel lavender and star combo is fantastic @safa16! 💜

Oh these are fun, @safa16. I love the little stars 🌟 

Love your mani, @safa16 !  Any shade of purple is a winner in my book! 😁  The stars make it look that much better.

@safa16 pretty purple stars 💜💫💜

@safa16 

Fabulous! I love your starry lavender mix! 💜

This is Art of the Swoon by LBD

A deep purple polish with magnetic shifts from blue to purple and pink. It has pink to green shifting flakes and a scattering of holo sparkle throughout. ️ 

I attempted the cat eye effect with this

20230608_161013.jpg

20230608_160532.jpg

You can see a bit of the blue shift 💙 

Partial Sun:

20230609_082023.jpg

Full sun 🌞 through the haze of smoke from wildfires 

20230609_083844.jpg

20230609_083638.jpg

😻

You have a gorgeous galaxy on your nails @CynthieLu; so magnetic!! 😉