Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown Love this set of shades. I think it is really neat that Beautifully Bizarre has a green shift. Well worth the 4 coats! Everything looks great together. I like how you pulled it all together based on your loves of shifts! 💙💚💫

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I wish the flash in the Orly polish was a bit stronger, but it's lovely nonetheless 💚

Two new summer collections available now at What's Up Beauty:  Cadillaquer and China Glaze.

Screenshot_20230605_140118.jpg

Screenshot_20230605_140159.jpg

@Titian06 I love all of the bright colors!  I watched a couple of swatch videos of the China Glaze polishes but haven't seen any reviews yet on the ones from Cadillacquer.

@CookieGirl1 - Aren't these colors great?  Much more summery than the Orly collection.

@Titian06 Kelli Marissa did a swatch video today and some of the shades really are pretty!

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 ! 😘  Will definitely watch!

Edit:  I watched Kelli's review.  The Cadellaquer collection is G-G-G-Gorgeous!  I also watched her review of the ILNP collection and love a couple of those shades as well.  I hope there are some good sales for July 4th! 😄

@Titian06 and KBShimmer has been teasing a new collection on IG that looks like it's going to be cute, too!

Ooohhh, gonna have to go look at those Cadillacquer polishes 😍 I recently redeemed my points for a $25 reward hoping it would stack with the 30% sale, but it didn't, so now it's burning a hole in my pocket 😂

PFD "In Bloom".  I don't often buy polishes in this color family--they can be hit or miss with my skintone--but THIS one 😍.

20230604_145930.jpg

The shift on this polish is exquisite @CookieGirl1 ❣️ Love your background in this photo; a perfect pairing with the beautiful mani.

@itsfi I love how the polish shifts, @itsfi.  

@CookieGirl1  Great colour!

@ather thanks!

@CookieGirl1 This shade is magnificent!!! It looks great on you.

Thank you, @Mellmars1185, it is a fun color.

I love that polish on you @CookieGirl1 🧡🩷 It is soooo pretty. And look how shifty it is! 🤩

@CynthieLu it's a fun one for Summer 🙂

@CookieGirl1 

Hubba hubba, lookin' hot hot hot! 😍 That's a gorgeous color and it looks amazing on you!

@RGbrown why, thank you! 😉

That colour looks amazing @CookieGirl1!

testing