Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ooooh those are gorgeous claws @sariiiiiitaaaaa 🩷🤍

@sariiiiiitaaaaa 

So much fun! I love your little hearts and minimal French tips! 🤍

IMG_6464.jpeg

First time sharing! Multi-color cat eye shellac on my natural nails. 

Wowza @KrissySM! Your cat eye mani is beautiful. I love the shift in colors. So pretty! 😍

@KrissySM  Great colour!

Welcome to the thread @KrissySM 😀

That's a great shimmery mani! Thank you for sharing it 💕

@KrissySM 

Those are gorgeous 😍😍 welcome!!

@KrissySM Such a pretty shade. You have beautiful nails.

Thank you!

Your mani is beautiful, @KrissySM ! 🥰  Thanks for sharing and welcome! 💖💖💖

Rainbows for June? Groundbreaking 😂

🌈🌈🌈

I recently managed to acquire a few older Revlon polishes that wound up giving me a nice little rainbow. It wasn't intentional at the time, but it was a happy surprise when I realized it! The drawback of starting to look for older shades is the terrible skinny brush though...4 out of 5 here have it. (I can change brushes, but sadly I'd have to change caps too, and I don't wanna do that for these) 😖

From pinky to thumb:

Enchanting: bright lavender cream, easy two coater, a bit surprising as the first coat was watery sheer. 

Sassy: bright spring green cream, another easy two coater (nearly one coater, even...this one was much more substantial formula-wise). It dried with a few bubbles, but only on one hand, so I guess that must have been my fault, not realizing I had too much on the brush? It wasn't thick or hard to work with in any way, so I'm a little stumped by the bubbles.

Zealous: bright and sunny yellow with gold shimmer. It's a yellow, and a fairly sheer formula, so three coats were expected and required. If I hadn't been using a topper, I might have even gone with a fourth coat. Also dried with a few bubbles, but I did go a bit heavier on the third coat for better coverage, so this was unsurprising. 

Tangerine: bright and juicy orange shimmer. A touch sheer, so I needed three coats, but they were easy peasy (and no bubbles this time, yay!)

Vivacious: bright bubble gum pink cream. Surprisingly easy two coater, though this is the one with a wide brush so I'm sure that helped tremendously. 

The topper is Butter London All You Need Is Love, a fabulous mix of red, orange, gold, green, blue, and purple glitters in all different shapes and sizes. I did two swipes with the skinny side of the brush down each nail to get a nice and dense stripe 🌈

IMG_20230603_130226024_HDR.jpg

Sun

IMG_20230603_125717739.jpg

Indirect light 

Oooohhhh!!! 😍😍😍 I’m loving these Revlon polishes @RGbrown. The colors are really so beautifully bright! All of them. 🩷🧡💛💚💜 Adding the topper down the middle - woowhee! That just elevated this fun rainbow mani! 🤩 Loooove!

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! It was such a fun set 🌈

@RGbrown  Beautiful rainbow 🌈 nails! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! Rainbows are great year round, but especially this month 🌈

It's the month for rainbows @RGbrown 🌈❤️ Fantastic Mani! I'm double complimenting this,  I love your mani and your creative use of toppers! 🤩

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! I love a good rainbow, and sparkle is pretty much a requirement for me 😂🌈

@RGbrown Wonderful rainbow cream mani. I like how the yellow and orange shades have shimmer in them. The colours all work so well together.

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I'm loving this mix! 🌈

Love this mani, @RGbrown ! 🥰  The stripe of topper is so creative, such a great look!

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! It was nice to mix up my glitter placement this time 💖

testing